Bo Pelini is a Punk

Whatever. If you, (and not you specifically, bshirts007) as a fan, need incentive to cheer loudly for your team in arguably your biggest game of the season, then I question what kind of fan you are.

When Texas comes to town, I could give two sh*ts if Mack Brown says we won't affect the game or that our stadium isn't any louder than this stadium or that stadium. I will cheer my a$$ off regardless, because that's what you do when you're a fan of a team. You cheer, and you cheer loudly, when you attend a game. I don't need some coach calling me out and questioning my ability to generate decibels to get me riled up to cheer for my team. I get riled up enough as it is, and other fans should too.

And BTW, calling Bo a punk was definitely uncalled for.

Heard them talking about on schick and nick this morning. First off no one has any right to call someone a punk, its low blow if ask me. Second, their is no such thing as Huskie Nation. Until you fill the house for Syracuse type of game, you cannot have a "nation" type of fan base.

Heres a real challenge fill YOUR stadium with YOUR fans.

http://www.1620thezone.com/play_window.php?audioType=Episode&audioId=4920201

Both radio guys sound like their missing a few screws in their head.

Sounds like a Doug Gottlieb type of guy.

how they would spin that as BO challenging the husky fans is beyond me.

Agreed. If I recall correctly, this same scenario played out last year when we traveled to VaTech. I think there was a Facebook group talking about how Bo had "called out" the Hokie fans by saying the crowd noise wouldn't be a factor, and the group was encouraging the fans to be louder than ever.

Like I said earlier, when your team plays a big game at home, it's pretty much a no-brainer that the fans need to go wild and make as much noise as possible.

Whatever. If you, (and not you specifically, bshirts007) as a fan, need incentive to cheer loudly for your team in arguably your biggest game of the season, then I question what kind of fan you are.

When Texas comes to town, I could give two sh*ts if Mack Brown says we won't affect the game or that our stadium isn't any louder than this stadium or that stadium. I will cheer my a$$ off regardless, because that's what you do when you're a fan of a team. You cheer, and you cheer loudly, when you attend a game. I don't need some coach calling me out and questioning my ability to generate decibels to get me riled up to cheer for my team. I get riled up enough as it is, and other fans should too.

And BTW, calling Bo a punk was definitely uncalled for.

This I agree with. :thumbs:thumbs

And notice how they picked pictures of Pelini in the video that make him look like a retard.

I see no challenge what so ever in Pelini's comment either.

what was BO supposed to say? that t-mart will fail because he has sensitive ears? and we have been in loud stadiums. he was not saying the stadium is quiet or full of punk blue hairs who sit the whole game, just that they could handle the noise.

The Washington media is doing their best this week to spin everything that Bo says.

I think it may have all started with this twitter update http://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/24490802985.

It's not like Bo said, "I guarantee the crowd will be silent and if they aren't, we will shut them the hell up." That would be a challenge...

Hell, I will issue that challenge. I guarantee the Washing fans will be silent and if they aren't, we will shut them the hell up!

P.S. Feel free to discuss my comments on the radio Washington media