Anybody watching TX-TX Tech?

WYHusk

I agree that Gilbert will have MUCH more trouble passing against us than tech - I saw numerous completions tonight off missed coverage by TTU which would not happen against NU. However, you still have to consider 1) our offense, as good as it looked today, against their D, which is very good, 2) the fact that they have a week off to prepare for us, which is not good and 3) their honor to defend. They will be playing extra hard against us just as we will against them. They are definitely beatable but it will be no gimme. I'm still worried about our run game vs. their defense, and how beat up Martinez could get.

after watching this Texas/Texas Tech game i am convinced we hammer texas by at least 2 TDs

How did Techs "silent treatment" work?

What do you mean? (x3 :) )

LOL, i was just so curious I had to ask 3x. I guess Tech wanted to be dead silent when UT came on the field and while UT was on offense, they claimed it would be scary. Prolly the dumbest idea ever and judging by the score it didnt work.

I agree that Gilbert will have MUCH more trouble passing against us than tech - I saw numerous completions tonight off missed coverage by TTU which would not happen against NU. However, you still have to consider 1) our offense, as good as it looked today, against their D, which is very good, 2) the fact that they have a week off to prepare for us, which is not good and 3) their honor to defend. They will be playing extra hard against us just as we will against them. They are definitely beatable but it will be no gimme. I'm still worried about our run game vs. their defense, and how beat up Martinez could get.

Well look at we did in the last few mins of the big12 game. We seen Lee go for allmost 20 yards then you add speed to it then texas should be very worried about that