Kansas St - What awaits us?

tman

This is Bill Snyder's last shot at Nebraska. He will try to make this his "we are again among the big 12 powers" game.

My thoughts are he will live in the Wildcat formation. Use DT as the QB with Powell as the read option back. DT was a QB when he first arrived at K-State. In the past, Snyder saw what worked at NU and made it his own. He will do the same and use the Wildcat with DT and Powell as the option read RB.

What other trickeration do you think will be hiding up Bill Snyder's sleeves?

This is Bill Snyder's last shot at Nebraska. He will try to make this his "we are again among the big 12 powers" game.

My thoughts are he will live in the Wildcat formation. Use DT as the QB with Powell as the read option back. DT was a QB when he first arrived at K-State. In the past, Snyder saw what worked at NU and made it his own. He will do the same and use the Wildcat with DT and Powell as the option read RB.

What other trickeration do you think will be hiding up Bill Snyder's sleeves?

If that's the case, we'll definitely be prepared for it. Think about what our defense sees everyday in practice.....

They are a very one-deminsional football team. I like our chances to beat them. There is not another football player on that team that we should be in the least bit worried about. We have plenty of guys that they need to worry about on both sides of the football.

If anyone got to watch the pillow fight this weekend out at Arrowhead and came away thinking that we won't absolutely steamroll those two programs, you are nuts. Two of the slowest teams I've seen play in a Big 12 game in a while, holy smokes. KSU's defense is terrible and they have ONE weapon, absolutely NO ONE on the roster scares me other than DT. I can't help but to think the Pelini's will have a great gameplan laid out to stop their one-trick pony.

My point is that if we all think we will demolish them and the odds concur, then surely they must know the odds of them winning is very slim. Soooooo...then they must resort to trickeration. Gawd I love that made up word. :laughpound What does Snyder pull out of his magic hat?

Daniel Thomas is a BIG-time player........and our run D hasn't exactly been sharp

Ya I'm a lil worried.......

Thomas is a stud alright. Best we've seen this year. But we got a couple studs on the D-line. Should be some good collisions.