UH O-H-I-O

Bleedin'Red

"YOU STINK! Nebraska can't throw the ball. YOU STINK!"

"Why do you need to throw the ball when you can run 350 yards a game?"

"You can't do that when you play teams that know how to play defense... Taylor Martinez give me a break. I'd rather have Dennis Martinez than Taylor Martinez at quarterback"

"What's the difference if Nebraska has 4.4 speed or 4.4 speed at Ohio State or Florida?"

"Those teams have 20 guys that can run 4.4 40's Nebraska has 1. Oh silly me, I'll go with the conference that has won 4 straight national championships."

"Bring Taylor Martinez to the National Championship game and we'll introduce him to 10 Buckeyes on the first snap.. Taylor Martinez, give me a break."

Any team playing OSU is now my 2nd favorite team. This guy is as big of a homer as David Ubben and those jokes down in Texas.

I'm a husker fan trapped in Ohio. It isn't surprising.

Here is what I can tell you about OSU supporters. This could probably be applied to most fans at Penn State, Wisconsin, and Michigan as well. They are the rudest, foul-mouthed, disrespectful fans in the country. They will harass visiting fans the entire time you are there. Outside, inside, before and after the game. I've seen cups of piss thrown on fans, and even players. I've seen people spit on, beat up, and so on. Since OSU has been playing well the uneducated fanbase continues to grow. Finding people who gave a damn about OSU football during their down years is much more difficult.

The loud mouth on the radio link you posted is the stereotypical buckeye fan. Ignorant to anything that happens outside of columbus. Other teams are obviously inferior. Good football isn't played anywhere else in the country.

After I saw which show the link referred to there was no point to listening :) The local shows are about as homer as you can get, next to the big show, common man comes a close second.

Here in cbus ohio state fans have a "small dick" complex when it comes to talking about SEC teams. Since OSU cant beat one they think nobody else can. I cant wait till next year when we run right up OSU's ass. Pryor is an overhyped shortbusser, he is an ok athlete but isnt smart enough to be a qb.

I live in Columbus and listen to Common man and the torque sometimes. Everyone is right in saying that they are definate homers. You should've heard them when Lebron left. It was terrible.

But in regards to OSU having terrible fans, I totally disagree. I have had season tickets for 4 years and I sit in the student section, and I've never seen or heard of any of the things that have been mentioned.

I say let the hate flow and we should just soak it up. It means Nebraska is once again on everyone's radar and they're nervous about what we might be bringing into the Big Ten.

I think the earlier poster is right about some of the ugliness in that conference. Husker fans should brace themselves for a culture clash once we start playing some of those teams next year. We've only have to deal with that behavior every other year in Boulder. It's going to be routine in the Big Ten. The "classiest fans" culture may be one of the first casualties of the conference move. There's only so much abuse Husker fans will be able to take on away games to Columbus or Happy Valley before we start repaying them in Lincoln.