UH O-H-I-O

Bleedin'Red

Your link didn't take me directly to this radio show. But I will say this: You can't go by what one or two people say. This cannot be use as a reflection of OSU fans. Let's not start a hate OSU club ... OK. We have one regular OSU fan on this board, and he's been a good poster. There are idiot Husker fans, too. :facepalm:

Read up in the thread.. someone already posted a video of how vile the fans are in Columbus.

Beware of the link though, there is an unnecessary amount of public urination. :facepalm:

Don't know these guys. Don't live in Columbus anymore. The way I see it is that most of this stuff from the "opinion" sports radio guys is an attempt to follow some sort of formula to be controversial. The louder the better. If your job is to be a personality, instead of breaking down and understanding the game of football, this is what you get. Not going to defend them and I'll only speak for myself...I am looking forward to Nebraska's entry into the Big Ten. The whole idea of losing our stranglehold on the conference is moot. The conference has to be good or who cares if you win it every year. Nebraska makes the conference better. Once M*ch*g*n figures out what the heck they want to do up there, and PSU goes through it's inevitable coaching change and gets back to being consistently good year in and year out, the Big Ten will be a conference producing some serious title contending champions. If that means we (TOSU) only win it every 4th or 5th year, then that's how it is. The years you win it will be years that you know were extraordinary. Add in Iowa and Wiscy hopefully continuing their upswing and you've got a recipe for some truly great teams and competition. Don't let 2 radio guys get under your skin. Look at how Tressel runs a program. That's who speaks for the Buckeye family, not some radio personality...

Don't know these guys. Don't live in Columbus anymore. The way I see it is that most of this stuff from the "opinion" sports radio guys is an attempt to follow some sort of formula to be controversial. The louder the better. If your job is to be a personality, instead of breaking down and understanding the game of football, this is what you get.

Agree. There's nothing to get excited about here. It's just some radio guys trying to push people into listening to their show. Guys like this are a dime a dozen.

Also agree about Tressel. He's good people, even if we do make jokes about the sweater.

Didn't even listen, but if the quotes in the 2nd post are accurate it would lead me to believe that they have to be complete morons. TOSU invented the phrase "3 yards and a cloud of dust". If they don't even understand their team's own history and tradition, how can anyone possibly take them for anything other than being idiots. If you can run the ball every play and win, then do it! That would be domination of the highest order imo. Don't get me wrong, I understand the allure of the great passing game, but running the ball and playing defense is still the surest way to victory and has been since this great game was conceived. Not sure why anyone associated with Ohio State football would bash a team that put up the rushing stats that Nebraska did over the weekend. Eh, whatever. I'm going to continue checking in over here during the season as long as I am welcome.

97.1 is a hack station. I believe that they dog on the Buckeyes just as much as the opponents. They're not representative of the fan base.

Trust me, there are enough Buckeyes out there who are pulling for the 'Huskers, appreciate the program and traditon at UNL, and look forward to the great things that come about in the future.

If you want something representative of what a level-headed Buckeye site can present; then I suggest you go to BuckeyePlanet.com

Furthermore, each and every fanbase has there percentage of douchenozzles. It's not the majority (except for maybe the jort-wearing Gator fans :lol: )