Parking

Landlord

Where's a good place to park on gameday? I usually park in that newly constructed parking garage on the other side of the track for the spring games but will it still be open during actual gameday? I'll be getting there several hours early so if it is open for parking I should be able to easily get a spot.

I've never parked in the garage personally but I'm sure the university sells the spots in there. Otherwise I was able to get street parking downtown for the last two home games. The parking garages downtown have been selling parking permits that allow for all day parking on the street without having to feed the meter. The parking garages downtown will run you around $13 and the street parking permits are $9. If you do the street parking pass make sure you find a spot before you buy a pass. They only sell 400 of those per game day. If you want the street pass you just walk up to a parking garage and the people taking money for parking in the garage will sell you one.