Bo Pelini will be on Jim Rome Is Burning tomorrow

Nexus

It's crazy that he became such a Husker booster. I remember when he first started on ESPN2 in the early 90s he was absolutely brutal when we were getting beat in bowl games by the Florida teams. I guess those national championships brought him around, and Bo is exactly the type of coach that fits the vibe of his show.

I think it's more he is a Big Bo Pelini fan........

Not sure what their relationship was in the past.... But Rome has a man crush on Bo...... And so do I!!!!!! lol

It's crazy that he became such a Husker booster. I remember when he first started on ESPN2 in the early 90s he was absolutely brutal when we were getting beat in bowl games by the Florida teams. I guess those national championships brought him around, and Bo is exactly the type of coach that fits the vibe of his show.

Not sure what their relationship was in the past.... But Rome has a man crush on Bo...... And so do I!!!!!! lol

exactly. romey loves him some bo, no doubt about it

i like rome.. for six months and then i turn him off for six... kind of a love hate thing... from what i gather he's a pretty big a-hole with a huge ego...... but then again his show can be entertaining... except i hate his guest hosts... those two twins are the WORST

:LOLtartar

i like rome.. for six months and then i turn him off for six... kind of a love hate thing... from what i gather he's a pretty big a-hole with a huge ego...... but then again his show can be entertaining... except i hate his guest hosts... those two twins are the WORST

He has been high on the huskers since the hiring of Pelini. We should ride that horse for all it's worth. It's not as though the rest of ESPN is giving us a lot of love (spare Lee Corso). The rest of the homers have a hard on for Texas day in and day out.

If you are referring "the d-bags Sklar", then I agree 10,000 percent. They are cruel and unusual punishment to say the least. I would rather be beaten with a lead pipe than listen to those jags. Its almost like Rome has them sit in just to say to the clones- "Damn you are lucky to have me." Skip Bayless is a very close second to "the Bags Sklar" IMO......

So Jim Rome is rocking for Bo/Nebraska/Martinez right now. I'm transcribing the soundbites as fast as I can, because they're awesome. Pretty sure he said that Bo is going to be on the show yet this afternoon.

-----

"I'll say it for the first time - Nebraska will beat Texas. Nebraska. Will. Beat. Texas"

"They're on schedule, they're AHEAD of schedule."

"Martinez on his first road test left that field looking more like a Heisman candidate than Locker."

"Yeah, we're doing well, there's still a million things we could do better - JR Quoting Bo"

"Their defense is awesome, they're dominating, and they're doing it all without Ndamukong Suh"

"(Talking about TM)[They] Got the right guy, in the right system, showed incredible poise and composure on the road."

------

:koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2:

I heard all of that too on my way from class to work. It was a pretty good spot. Started off by Rome just mentioning that Bo is going to be on JRIB this afternoon and he just went off. He's loving the :bonesflag: , loving T-Mart, and we all know he loves Bo. Think I might have to go down to the conference room around 3:30 and take my break and watch Bo's spot on JRIB.

So Jim Rome is rocking for Bo/Nebraska/Martinez right now. I'm transcribing the soundbites as fast as I can, because they're awesome. Pretty sure he said that Bo is going to be on the show yet this afternoon.

-----

"I'll say it for the first time - Nebraska will beat Texas. Nebraska. Will. Beat. Texas"

"They're on schedule, they're AHEAD of schedule."

haha. I can totally him Jim Rome saying this. So glad I can stream this at work. I do like when Jim Rome talks Nebraska football. Looking forward to Bo this afternoon...