Feeling better about MU

tmfr15

I didn't realize that San Diego State had that high of a billing. Maybe just wishful thinking on my part.

They don't, but if you read the Mizzou message boards, they think SDSU would finish 3rd in the north. They're just trying to keep some semblance of confidence before conference play starts.

I think it's too early to tell but I doubt a team could go from 4-8 in the MWC last year to 3rd in the north.

LOL, I rember them saying that about the bowling green game last year. I'm sure they are saying it about San Diego State. Nothing beats a mizzou fan making excuesses.

Mizzou fans make so many excuses for last year, I just want a dominant game against them I look forward to this game as much as I do the K-state game, because day in and day out Mizzou fans are in my ear making an excuse about something or saying how Nebraska is scared to be in the Big 12. It gets annoying so hopefully this year can shut them up!

:bonez :bonez :bonez