TE AC Leonard*

ADS

Rated the visit an 8.5

Said he is actually looking around and will take a "serious" look at Nebraska.

One of his high school coaches has ties.

-----------------

Positive but he's still long shot IMO

"8.5"... ouch... between the team's performance and the fans in the stands being quiet, I'm not surprised though

with such a bad rating I dont expect him to commit unless we go undefeated and his remaining trips are as bad this one

Rated the visit an 8.5

Said he is actually looking around and will take a "serious" look at Nebraska.

One of his high school coaches has ties.

-----------------

Positive but he's still long shot IMO

"8.5"... ouch... between the team's performance and the fans in the stands being quiet, I'm not surprised though

with such a bad rating I dont expect him to commit unless we go undefeated and his remaining trips are as bad this one

This might be one of the first guys to ever not use the political way out and just give it a 10.

I really can't see AC leaving the south whether it in the ACC or the SEC. I'd love for him to pull the trigger though.

For the 4.9 haters, watch the film. As for a couple of positives, remember Chase Rome gave his visit an 8.5 once upon a time ago. AND a TE actually CAUGHT a pass this game. And Kyler could have scored another if Taylor hadn't been zoning in on Kinnie in triple coverage. Kyler was running down our sideline all by himself.

yikes..... 8.5 doesnt sound like committ material... i have no real problem with the 4.9 as much as others....... but i dont really know if he will come here..... disregard what i said earlier

I think Chase Rome gave us something like a 7 and he ended up committing.