watch out k-state

venner13

Up until 6:01, I was giddy about what I saw of KSU and TU, then as the evening went on, went back to concerned. I do think we play down to our opponents, I think we will have a coming out in Manhattan and against TU, but that was horrendous tonight. In another thread I thanked UCF and UCLA for exposing KSU and TU weaknesses, Ill go ahead and throw SDSU into that thank you list.

Our run defense scares me with Kstate. Thomas is a beast. Our Dline is pathetic this year.

Bo has got to get something to motivate the D-line. I don't think any sacks tonight. David getting lots of tackles because opposing RB's are getting through our line. Listened to the web audio today...not once did I hear Steinkuhler or Meredith...heard Crick and Allen sparingly.

Let's go D-Line...next up is a national TV test and all I keep hearing is how the KSU RB is going to run all over you. Man up!!!

:throwdabones1::bonesflag::throwdabones1:

I think the 12 days before KSU will serve this team well. the mentality needs to change in that time. we aren't gonna be handed anything. anyone can beat anyone in this age of college football so you gotta be prepared every week. lets hope Bo gets that through to the boys this next stretch of practice.

Our run defense scares me with Kstate. Thomas is a beast. Our Dline is pathetic this year.

I watched the KSU game today. UCF had 2 small frehman tackles who eliminated Thomas and KSU's running game. In the end the only thing that saved KSU's bacon was they used Thomas as a decoy. If we go in there pumped up, I expect a good ole country 80's fashioned ass whooppin.