TA&m - okie lite game

Ziebol

Got to love confrence play. I like our D against both these offenses, they both seam to have competent Ds.

i would say they have decent defenses. probably would not go as far to say competent. maybe it is just schematics.

They both played against 2 high powered offenses, okie light spreads you out with quick throws and draws, and a&m is balanced with a nice play action. Hard to stop imo.

Got to love confrence play. I like our D against both these offenses, they both seam to have competent Ds.

i would say they have decent defenses. probably would not go as far to say competent. maybe it is just schematics.

They both played against 2 high powered offenses, okie light spreads you out with quick throws and draws, and a&m is balanced with a nice play action. Hard to stop imo.

atm has a really terrible defense though,they did last year and they still do this year.Atm's offense is not going to be hard to stop with our peso defense.I dare the aggies to throw it 62 times against us like they did against okie state.

it seems like our d is made to stop both of these teams, especially okie lite's.

also, i am surprised okie lite's qb does not have arthritis yet, he is weinke-esque old.

Any away game is gonna be a fight. I'll still go with @Okie State as being a test/trap game for us and the one I least like for us. We can win @KSU...stop their run and we win. I wish we had @A&M earlier because they look shaky right now but will be more consistent by the time we see them. For both Okie State and A&M we need pressure on the QB and we win...no pressure and we have close games. I think Okie State is the best of those 3...then again A&M almost beat them on the road and gave up way too many turnovers to even deserve to be close but they were up by 14 and just lost by 3 on last second FG. :dunno

Any away game is gonna be a fight. I'll still go with @Okie State as being a test/trap game for us and the one I least like for us. We can win @KSU...stop their run and we win. I wish we had @A&M earlier because they look shaky right now but will be more consistent by the time we see them. For both Okie State and A&M we need pressure on the QB and we win...no pressure and we have close games. I think Okie State is the best of those 3...then again A&M almost beat them on the road and gave up way too many turnovers to even deserve to be close but they were up by 14 and just lost by 3 on last second FG. :dunno

How do you know that atm is going to be more consistent when we play them? It could be easier to beat them later on in the season,you never know they could be nicked up and have alot of injuries by the time that we play them and I really doubt that atm's qb is going to get any better as the season gos on he already has 11 turnovers on the year and he is pretty inconsistent.Sometimes he looks great and other times he makes horrible decisions and throws.

How do you know that atm is going to be more consistent when we play them? It could be easier to beat them later on in the season,you never know they could be nicked up and have alot of injuries by the time that we play them and I really doubt that atm's qb is going to get any better as the season gos on he already has 11 turnovers on the year and he is pretty inconsistent.Sometimes he looks great and other times he makes horrible decisions and throws.

No guarantees they will be better but I think that's what is expected (and we should be better also). Their QB is the one who needs game experience but so does our QB. The team I saw from A&M tonight we can beat with our team right now. But if their QB gets better and our pass rush does not, then I just hate being in close games on the road.

Yeah I would have to say that I think that Atm is going to have a mighty hard time against us. Atm's strength on offense plays into our strength on defense our secondary is going to be having a turnover party,if atm decides to be one dimensional against us. I also think that we will have an easy time moving the ball on atms defense,they have a horrible looking defense the only good player they have is that von miller guy.

Yeah I would have to say that I think that Atm is going to have a mighty hard time against us. Atm's strength on offense plays into our strength on defense our secondary is going to be having a turnover party,if atm decides to be one dimensional against us. I also think that we will have an easy time moving the ball on atms defense,they have a horrible looking defense the only good player they have is that von miller guy.

Play like you did last Saturday in College Station and you might eat your words. Any given Saturday, teams have to show up and play good football....anything else is speculaiton

It's not tough to argue that a night game in Stillwater against the nation's #1 offense is harder than anything Nebraska has faced up until this point. The Aggies turned the ball over 5 times and still got beat on a last second field goal, we may be more polished in 7 weeks....