Stadium Expansion

Hopefully that's a sign of confirmation that the Memorial turf will be replaced, since I can't remember actually having that official stated by anyone in the athletic department.

Great pics as always knapp; as was mentioned, I'm guessing the girder is for a "pinnacle bank arena' sign. Walked around the arena before the baseball game Saturday, really impressive what's going on out there. Not really a fan of the metal sheeting though...looks weird; cheap almost.

Hopefully that's a sign of confirmation that the Memorial turf will be replaced, since I can't remember actually having that official stated by anyone in the athletic department.

Great pics as always knapp; as was mentioned, I'm guessing the girder is for a "pinnacle bank arena' sign. Walked around the arena before the baseball game Saturday, really impressive what's going on out there. Not really a fan of the metal sheeting though...looks weird; cheap almost.

Correct, it's the Pinnacle Bank Arena sign. As far as the metal, it was stated that it will patina over time. It will be interesting to see what that looks like and how many years it will take.

If we ever build up the south side this stadium is going to be amazing. I'm not saying add seats, necessarily, but build a solid structure and maybe a few sky/press boxes. It would just help enclose the stadium. It could also give another exit for the fans in the south as I hear it's terrible entering and exiting the south stadium.

Actually, the North Stadium is about 30 times worse when it comes to entering/exiting compared to South. North is a nightmare.

The lack of real symmetry in our stadium bugs the s*** out of me :S ;oiahwge

The east stadium and west stadium expansions are an example of how to do it right and enhance the overall appeal of the stadium.

The north stadium and south stadium expansions are clear examples of how to botch a stadium expansion. The fact that it doesn't match the original stadium bugs the crap out of me