Stadium Expansion

Anyone hear any updates on when they are notifying new season ticket holders in the expansion?

I requested to be moved to the new section when it was offered to season tickets last fall/winter. I called the ticket office a couple of weeks ago and I was told that they would be mailing out notifications by the end of May. I am still waiting to see if I get to move or not. I really want to know!!!

I was in Lincoln a few months ago and this thing is WAYYYY bigger than it looks in the pictures. Once you get up to it you kinda go WOAH. The stadium also looks twice as big now that both sides are equally as tall. We don't realize how fortunate we are to have such huge football and basketball facilities. I've seen Baylor's, Texas Tech's, A&M's, Houston's, TCU's, OU's, Arkansas... none of those schools have as nice of basketball and football facilities combined. We really do have the top basketball facilities in the country once this thing is complete. And our football stadium, though not the biggest, has to be one of the nicest/newest giant stadiums west of the mississippi. Yes Michigan. Notre Dame, Penn State, Texas, Alabama, USC/UCLA all have HUGE stadiums... but most of them are old and don't have the technology and brightness ours has. When people say it's like an NFL stadium... it truly is.

Once this thing is finished we'll have 5 video boards, 3-4 ribbon boards, 101 suites, over 4,000 club seats, and over 80,000 general seats. The only thing I think it needs now is new turf and a new sound system. At Arkansas, they roll giant boxes with subs out on the field while the players warm up to kind of psych them up. I'd like to see that with our team as well.