Stadium Expansion

So I looked on my account on huskers.com and it looks like our seats have been moved over to the new section on the east side almost at the top but we are excited! Has there been a drawing of what the insides of the new addition will look like? I am assuming there will be new bathrooms and concession stands in there for the people even clear up high like myself. Will there be escalators etc to get people in and out? Hopefully the access will be better than it is for the north stadium up high!

Does anyone know the height of other tall stadiums across the country? Such as ohio stadium or kyle field?

I've heard memorial stadium's tallest height is 154 feet. Does anyone know the numbers for kyle field/ohio stadium?

One of these early blueprints indicate that the base of the bleachers in the East Stadium's upper deck starts at 115'. Pretty incredible!

Memorial_6.jpgAlso, does anyone have insight as to what each new level is in that East stadium? I see roughly three separate levels with glass (just behind the old upper deck, one level above that, and the level above that one). I know one is "club seating"... ?

Edit: after looking at this picture, it clearly shows club and suite levels. Still though, what are the glass panes behind the old upper deck?

Does anyone know the height of other tall stadiums across the country? Such as ohio stadium or kyle field?

I've heard memorial stadium's tallest height is 154 feet. Does anyone know the numbers for kyle field/ohio stadium?

One of these early blueprints indicate that the base of the bleachers in the East Stadium's upper deck starts at 115'. Pretty incredible!

Memorial_6.jpgAlso, does anyone have insight as to what each new level is in that East stadium? I see roughly three separate levels with glass (just behind the old upper deck, one level above that, and the level above that one). I know one is "club seating"... ?

Edit: after looking at this picture, it clearly shows club and suite levels. Still though, what are the glass panes behind the old upper deck?

Those are reserved for me and my dates. Which doesn't really matter as they will be empty lol. Honestly I don't know.

Still though, what are the glass panes behind the old upper deck?

Me thinks it's a concourse area for the club seats, and maybe some other suites. Don't they have something like that on the West side? I've never been fortunate enough to go up there.

Still though, what are the glass panes behind the old upper deck?

Me thinks it's a concourse area for the club seats, and maybe some other suites. Don't they have something like that on the West side? I've never been fortunate enough to go up there.

Yeah they do. And oh boy is it nice.

PBA is going to be a top notch facility for sure as will the new addition to Memorial Stadium. With all of the research space and the addition to the stadium I really like it. I just wish there were some pictures or renderings as to what the inside of the new section of Memorial Stadium will be like. How the concourses and everything will look etc. Will there be escalators, etc. Anyone seen anthing?

Re: Kyle Field...

$450 Million?? I mean we built an entire new stadium structure/facade/seating level and it cost $63 million. What on earth could they possibly be doing that would cost 450 million? How can that be worth it?