Top job for GBR at KMART.

I'll bet you're right. I think he's looking for a translation, like I did before. I can help out with that again. Here we go:

This is the best I could do on short notice:

Good my Lords (and Ladies), Felicitations!

In despite of my vow, forged from feelings deeply wrought and purchased at a price I fear too great for my soul to bear, that ne'er again shall these environs fair yet foreign hold forth as a haven to mine presence, I have come afore the time foreordained for my return, that time of great and mighty struggle betwixt thine own Huskers of Corn and the Tigers of Missouri, boon companions to yours truly.

As now draws nigh the quietus of that ribald band of brothers, that troop abrim of mighty mickle mollicking members, that great and gregarious gang, the famed Big Eight of yore, in this the final year e'er dissolution of fellowship rends asunder nigh on a century – and more – of close combat, in some serendipitous semblance of similarity I shall, with mixed joy and sorrow, bedizen me in colors scarlet and white in honour of thy mighty men as they struggle on the stricken field of our mutual enemy, those purple-poisoned cats of Kansas State. Forsooth, it is not out of any great love for thee or thine, yet ne'er doubt such exists; nay, mine reason rests rightly in the realm of disparagement for yon purple pansies, and nothing more. These half-fecund felines of felonious fulmination have e'er aroused mine anger, and the disembowelment, the dismemberment, the disarming of their honor that I predict the Huskers of Corn shall inflict on these cats maketh me joyful, for they hath earned in dolorous heaps any measure of shame and ignominy that thou cans't inflict upon them.

As the dark night of thy discomfiture appears to now break, and a glorious dawn approacheth wherein thy fortune may once again grow and rise to glorious heights, and we may once again see with vaunted visage the proud riding of the Huskers as we were accustomed of yore to see, I wot I wish you well, for though we are enemies at times, anon I feel a kinship toward thee by and by.

As the evening weareth on, I pray for nothing more than that thou shalt inflict upon the denizens of Manhattan a blow and a blow and a blow, such that they shall emit vomitous effluvium from the visages of their helms, and the audience shalt moan and tremble in consternation.

Anon for now, my fellow friends. Until we meet again I remain,

Ever Yours,

TuffTiger

I think I understood Tuff's post better than I did this one :laughpound

I'll bet you're right. I think he's looking for a translation, like I did before. I can help out with that again. Here we go:

This is the best I could do on short notice:

Good my Lords (and Ladies), Felicitations!

In despite of my vow, forged from feelings deeply wrought and purchased at a price I fear too great for my soul to bear, that ne'er again shall these environs fair yet foreign hold forth as a haven to mine presence, I have come afore the time foreordained for my return, that time of great and mighty struggle betwixt thine own Huskers of Corn and the Tigers of Missouri, boon companions to yours truly.

As now draws nigh the quietus of that ribald band of brothers, that troop abrim of mighty mickle mollicking members, that great and gregarious gang, the famed Big Eight of yore, in this the final year e'er dissolution of fellowship rends asunder nigh on a century – and more – of close combat, in some serendipitous semblance of similarity I shall, with mixed joy and sorrow, bedizen me in colors scarlet and white in honour of thy mighty men as they struggle on the stricken field of our mutual enemy, those purple-poisoned cats of Kansas State. Forsooth, it is not out of any great love for thee or thine, yet ne'er doubt such exists; nay, mine reason rests rightly in the realm of disparagement for yon purple pansies, and nothing more. These half-fecund felines of felonious fulmination have e'er aroused mine anger, and the disembowelment, the dismemberment, the disarming of their honor that I predict the Huskers of Corn shall inflict on these cats maketh me joyful, for they hath earned in dolorous heaps any measure of shame and ignominy that thou cans't inflict upon them.

As the dark night of thy discomfiture appears to now break, and a glorious dawn approacheth wherein thy fortune may once again grow and rise to glorious heights, and we may once again see with vaunted visage the proud riding of the Huskers as we were accustomed of yore to see, I wot I wish you well, for though we are enemies at times, anon I feel a kinship toward thee by and by.

As the evening weareth on, I pray for nothing more than that thou shalt inflict upon the denizens of Manhattan a blow and a blow and a blow, such that they shall emit vomitous effluvium from the visages of their helms, and the audience shalt moan and tremble in consternation.

Anon for now, my fellow friends. Until we meet again I remain,

Ever Yours,

TuffTiger

:clap

Bravo, good sir.