Did you see the "I hate N" sign last night??

mwj98

i thought the k-state fans were the worst fans i have ever been around, before the first quarter was over i had a ksu fan screaming f*ck nebraska and f*ck you right in my face and then early in the second quarter he tried to push me but fell and push an older lady who was standing next to me in the isle and she was a ksu fan! i thought most of them were very classless! my girlfriend goes to ksu and after last night she swore her allegiance to nebraska because of the way we handled ourselves at the game

I agree the whole f*ck Nebraska chant that was going on in pregame was dumb. Also they were flat out nasty to me and my 2 KSU friends. It was so bad that 1 of my KSU fans friend left after the first quarter and wrote a letter to the dean of the school.

Wow.

I thought the venom displayed by a few KSU fans to be pretty typical. Every program has it's knuckleheads and more than vitriolic fans. We have ours for sure. I hope K-State does well in the new Big Tex conference for as long as it lasts.

Those of you who took offense at the "I hate N" sign...wait to you go to your first conference battle at Iowa. A few of those people have taken "nasty" to the level of a profession.

I thought the venom displayed by a few KSU fans to be pretty typical. Every program has it's knuckleheads and more than vitriolic fans. We have ours for sure. I hope K-State does well in the new Big Tex conference for as long as it lasts.

Those of you who took offense at the "I hate N" sign...wait to you go to your first conference battle at Iowa. A few of those people have taken "nasty" to the level of a profession.

they can't be as bad as CU fans......they are just plan heathens!

As a HUSKER in Oregon; I can't wait until the folks at Oregon meet up with the folks from CU. Probably a good idea to marshall the National Guard for crowd control ahead of time......

These two groups of fans really deserve each other.

PAC10 - Really funny how the folks in Seattle were so nice (was in Seattle for the last two NU games) and the people in Eugene have such a terrible(CU like) reputation.

RR

Okay, so I know this is horrible, but even funnier than the sad looking "I hate N" sign person was the kid they showed in the stands (8-9 years old maybe) who was crying. It was sad yet you couldn't help but snicker just a bit. I would ask someone to try to find that picture in the game and post it, but that would be really, really, really mean and classless. (Email it to me instead! LOL)

I think the thread is missing the issue that K-State views itself as a real rival of Nebraska. They also have a big inferiority complex thing going. Add into it that your team was the one that pulled the trigger to end the Big 12 and leave all your old Big 8 buddies (not going to argue why, been there, done that). K-State and Iowa State really did not have anywhere to land, so add that to all the other issues, and they are not gonna be real happy. There program stood on the brink of a huge conference downgrade and at the end of the day, guys in red with N shirts were the ones who took the definitive action to make that happen(I know, UT, blah blah...but UT still in the Big 12 and that saved K-State). You add all that up, they are an unhappy lot. I don't think you have it like that in Lawrence, for a lot of reasons, but even there you will find some indiviuals who were taken aback by the events of the summer. With K-State, and when you look at all the reasons they are what they are, this is not a surprise at all.

I was around some very nice K-State fans. I was in Section 9 Row 5, not bad seats; I was basically in a sea of purple. It seemed like everybody wanted to know why we were leaving, but knew what I was talking about when I brought up the whole Texas thing. Overall, I had a great time in Manhattan and I wish this wouldn't have been my first and last trip to Manhattan. Aggieville>>>>>O Street, just saying. K-State girls are fun, too ;)

I think the thread is missing the issue that K-State views itself as a real rival of Nebraska. They also have a big inferiority complex thing going. Add into it that your team was the one that pulled the trigger to end the Big 12 and leave all your old Big 8 buddies (not going to argue why, been there, done that). K-State and Iowa State really did not have anywhere to land, so add that to all the other issues, and they are not gonna be real happy. There program stood on the brink of a huge conference downgrade and at the end of the day, guys in red with N shirts were the ones who took the definitive action to make that happen(I know, UT, blah blah...but UT still in the Big 12 and that saved K-State). You add all that up, they are an unhappy lot. I don't think you have it like that in Lawrence, for a lot of reasons, but even there you will find some indiviuals who were taken aback by the events of the summer. With K-State, and when you look at all the reasons they are what they are, this is not a surprise at all.

:snacks: :snacks: :rollin

I thought we were only making comparisons with fans who, genetically, appear to be human beings. If one removes as criteria, "human being", then you may be right about some CU fans.