Did you see the "I hate N" sign last night??

mwj98

Okay, so I know this is horrible, but even funnier than the sad looking "I hate N" sign person was the kid they showed in the stands (8-9 years old maybe) who was crying. It was sad yet you couldn't help but snicker just a bit. I would ask someone to try to find that picture in the game and post it, but that would be really, really, really mean and classless. (Email it to me instead! LOL)

I feel sorry for this little kid. He literally has his heart broken in this pic. :hmmph

agony-of-defeat.jpg

He's just a little kid!

I just think KSU is sad. Their fans put so much stock in the very few times they did beat Nebraska, and they hate the fact that they can't play us anymore, or show up and get pistol-whipped for 3 hours as it may be. I heard plenty last week from KSU media types and they are flippin clueless. Still pointing to a Big 8 fellowship that has long dissolved, and misguided rants telling us to leave. I can understand their frustration, because they have always been our punching bag, save for about 6 years, they are in closer proximity to a much larger TV market, and when the call to the Big Leagues comes, they aren't on the receiving end. It's a painful reminder that they don't matter. We know it, and they know it. So a sign that says something as clever as "I hate N" or "TREA$ON" doesn't really phase me. My only concern is for player safety from overzealous fans, and fan safety from said fans. Aside from that, I have 2 words for KSU: Deuces bitches.

I remember 1990, I was around 10 and Oklahoma beat Nebraska horribly...something like 45-10. I felt like that kid in the OU shirt below. The last thing I wanted was a television camera in my face.

Okay, so I know this is horrible, but even funnier than the sad looking "I hate N" sign person was the kid they showed in the stands (8-9 years old maybe) who was crying. It was sad yet you couldn't help but snicker just a bit. I would ask someone to try to find that picture in the game and post it, but that would be really, really, really mean and classless. (Email it to me instead! LOL)

I feel sorry for this little kid. He literally has his heart broken in this pic. :hmmph

agony-of-defeat.jpg

He's just a little kid!

They got the short end of the stick. You can't understand their frustration? Walk a mile in their shoes. What if Mizzou got the big 10 bid?

That doesn't mean it was deserved. It's understandable and expected, but it doesn't mean Nebraska deserves it.

Who cares, they are nothing but a bunch of inbred West Kansas sheep F)*(kers that have a neverending inferiority complex when it comes to NU & KU. They keep trying and trying to be relevant, and well-it's never going to happen.

If you want to see hatred, just wait until this Saturday. It's too bad this isn't a night game.