Alabama and Michigan

Oh there's no way. Sorry but the big12 plays a title game too. I guarantee an undefeated OU or NU gets in.

If you ask me (no one is) the Huskers control their own destiny now. Maybe we get that game with Boise after all.

chuckleshuffle

Right now I cheering for the Beavers, my wife in a OSU student.

CBS guy said that he'd only drop Bama to 5. I call BS and I'd drop them below Auburn at 8(only undefeated SEC team that's looked good while winning).

Dropping Bama to 5 is perfectly reasonable. They played top 10 teams the last two weeks and then went on the road to play another ranked team that had bye week. Sure most people thought they were an unstoppable juggernaut that would still win but it's not shocking that they lost.

We have to earn our spot in the top 5 and will have the opportunity to do that the next three games.

CBS guy said that he'd only drop Bama to 5. I call BS and I'd drop them below Auburn at 8(only undefeated SEC team that's looked good while winning).

Dropping Bama to 5 is perfectly reasonable. They played top 10 teams the last two weeks and then went on the road to play another ranked team that had bye week. Sure most people thought they were an unstoppable juggernaut that would still win but it's not shocking that they lost.

We have to earn our spot in the top 5 and will have the opportunity to do that the next three games.

You gotta put them below SC and Auburn though I would think...

Even with the loss today Alabama is still one of my top 5 teams. With the way the season could play out and more importantly the BCS rankings it's not a stretch to say Alabama is out of it as far as the national championship goes either. I really wish that weren't true but if at the end of the season there's a log jam of top ranked teams with 1 loss or several with no losses then once again we will get bit by this POS that is the BCS standings. The worst invention in the history of college football.

Mark my words: they stay ranked above us.

Nah. Not after our game was impressive and on national television, and not with them getting beat by two touchdowns. Even during the Bama-usc broadcast, people were still talking about Martinez's performance from the other night. We turned some heads.