Broadcast Map for the Texas game?

OK so i live in Southern California and I know USC plays Cal at 12:30 as well on Saturday which means that the game will probably be on abc out here. Do i still get nebraska on ESPN or ESPN2? does anyone know where i can find out which station is broadcasting which game for each region? Any help would be appreciated. Also i love live really close to Danny K's which is listed as a husker watch site on here, but i have never been so does anyone know what the atmosphere is like there? I just wanna make sure i can watch this game on a TV because i have the worst luck with ESPN3.com

OK so i live in Southern California and I know USC plays Cal at 12:30 as well on Saturday which means that the game will probably be on abc out here. Do i still get nebraska on ESPN or ESPN2? does anyone know where i can find out which station is broadcasting which game for each region? Any help would be appreciated. Also i love live really close to Danny K's which is listed as a husker watch site on here, but i have never been so does anyone know what the atmosphere is like there? I just wanna make sure i can watch this game on a TV because i have the worst luck with ESPN3.com

The Cal/USC game will be on FSN. ABC will be airing the Nebraska/Texas game on the West Coast. :thumbs

The thing that sucks for us in SEC country is that the local ABC affiliates will show the SEC game of the week at 11:00, which means we will miss some of the NU/TX game! :facepalm:

That does stink. I don't know why they don't start the games until 11:21 CST. You might get lucky and get the Iowa/Michigan game on ABC so you will be able to see the game on ESPN. :D

The thing that sucks for us in SEC country is that the local ABC affiliates will show the SEC game of the week at 11:00, which means we will miss some of the NU/TX game! :facepalm:

That does stink. I don't know why they don't start the games until 11:21 CST. You might get lucky and get the Iowa/Michigan game on ABC so you will be able to see the game on ESPN. :D

I have called and bitched at our local station before. They just say ok and that they will look into it! LOL! We know where that goes!

I watched the Arkansas State game at Danny K's last year. There were probably over 300 people there, all in red. There are lots of TVs and a nice bar. I would recommend it for a PPV game sometime (might want to get there early, since it was pretty crowded even for Ark St). Sounds like those of us in SoCal will get the Texas games in our living rooms though...hooray no bar tab!

I watched the Arkansas State game at Danny K's last year. There were probably over 300 people there, all in red. There are lots of TVs and a nice bar. I would recommend it for a PPV game sometime (might want to get there early, since it was pretty crowded even for Ark St). Sounds like those of us in SoCal will get the Texas games in our living rooms though...hooray no bar tab!

+1 to that

and since you have been to Danny K's let me ask you this i am 18 and obviously can't drink...legally....anyway would they let me in? i know some bars will let you in if you 18 as long as you don't order alcohol. But others are more picky and won't even let you in.

I feel your pain. Hopefully that Vandy vs UGA game will get over quickly but I'm sure that there will be links on JustinTV, Channelsurfing or ADTHE that can tide us over, or maybe we'll get lucky and ESPN3 will not have it blacked out because of that.

+1 to that

and since you have been to Danny K's let me ask you this i am 18 and obviously can't drink...legally....anyway would they let me in? i know some bars will let you in if you 18 as long as you don't order alcohol. But others are more picky and won't even let you in.

That's a good question. I didn't get carded going in but I can't remember if there were minors there or not. You might want to call ahead and make sure.