Toronto, ON

TorontoHuskerFan

• 3 months later...

New to these boards!

Big Husker fan all the way from Toronto, Ontario Canada (Born and raised here too!)

Any other Husker fans from around these parts? Still looking forward to attending my first Husker games. Hoping to catch a game next year once they move to the Big 10. Only a short drive away from Michigan!

nice man, what made you become a husker fan??

• 4 months later...

New to these boards!

Big Husker fan all the way from Toronto, Ontario Canada (Born and raised here too!)

Any other Husker fans from around these parts? Still looking forward to attending my first Husker games. Hoping to catch a game next year once they move to the Big 10. Only a short drive away from Michigan!

nice man, what made you become a husker fan??

My Girlfriend at the time, now Fiance, has roots from Nebraska, so I started following them several years ago. I made a trip down to Lincoln a couple of years ago and that helped solidify them as my #1 Team! Took a visit to Memorial Stadium and everything! Now my next goal is to attend a game!!

Right now I plan on purchasing tickets when they play in Michigan on Nov 19 as its only a 5 hour drive to Ann Arbour!! Can't wait!!

• 2 years later...

Hey ya'll. Noticed this hasn't been opened in two years but thought id throw it out there. Another Toronto Husker fan here, super excited for the upcoming season. One last year with @TMAG1C at the helm. Looking forward to seeing the offence move the ball with ease. Concerned with the youth of the defense but have faith in Bo and the coaching staff that they will grow in a hurry.

• 2 weeks later...