Alternate Uniforms for Texas Game?

Quite honestly, I do not want the team to come out monochrome red for Saturday for a few reasons. One, if we lose, I can hear it now "If we'd just worn white pants..." Folks, it's the players in the uniforms, not the uniforms. Secondly, I just don't think monochrome red is a good combo. All white is nice every once in a while, but I don't much like all red.

Says the Oregon fan <_<

Honestly, I think it would be absolutely incredible if we busted these out again (frickin' sweetness)...

would be pretty cool if they'd bust out the vertical shoulder stripe look for '71 team in 2011.

ncaanc1971opt1details.jpg

how about a throwback to something like this. a modern version would be borderline obnoxious but interesting:

ncaanc1929opt1details.jpg

maybe even throw in some of these stripes!

ncaanc1902opt1details.jpg

or not.

Here's the general link btw:

http://www.heritagesportsart.com/Nebraska-Cornhuskers-c87/

:facepalm: :facepalm: God this board is ridiculous with who is your source crap. If it happens we will all still cheer for NU

if it doesn't happen guess what we still all cheer for NU. GBR

Maybe...But probably not in public.

And I'll still DVR the game, but I won't watch it more than a dozen times.

:sarcasm

(Almos 4got)

5wwgu9.jpg

35d7w9e.jpg

And guess what? Martinez and Rex were on the winning team in the spring game. That counts 1 for the monochrome red, right? ;)

Side note here - I wasn't aware Martinez' tat was so recent. Looks like he didn't have it back in the spring. Ok, side note ended.

I like the new helment.I dont knoe why everyone else dont. I'd like to see some new uniforms tell you the truth I mean as long as it dont come out looking like what the ducks do :laughpoundhttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/_3r6oog3cx04/TCJZ8c5WwyI/AAAAAAAAAWw/7vjVJULdBQY/s1600/huskers_action_alt.jpg I like theise uniforms it would be nice if we had some black uniforms for a change but I think the helments gotta be black thoe it dont really match well with white helments

Quite honestly, I do not want the team to come out monochrome red for Saturday for a few reasons. One, if we lose, I can hear it now "If we'd just worn white pants..." Folks, it's the players in the uniforms, not the uniforms. Secondly, I just don't think monochrome red is a good combo. All white is nice every once in a while, but I don't much like all red.

Says the Oregon fan <_<

It's not like I'm Phil Knight or anything :lol:

. . . or am I?