Does Any One Feel Like

beanman

I'll accept it and move on, but it will really feel like a swift kick in the nuts. Even if we go on to run the table and win a great BCS game, we'll still be viewed as leaving the conference to duck Texas, which sucks.

I will make another hole/dent in my closet door just like after the T.Nunn fumble in 2006.

I dont think ill snap but its already a sh**ty weekend for me anyways. Ill miss half the game due to work. Unable to listen to the game at work. And im moving the rest of the day saturday and sunday. If we lose i bet we get moved in a hurry. I duno, we can survive a loss but it would be nice to stick it to them for once.

There are things that could be worse beanman.. Just be glad you are not this guy ^^^^^

HA..J/K..No offense BRPWagon.. but bro, WTH?!

I know it must be last minute stuff.. Will def watch and have a several cold adult beverages for you and beanman! HUSKER POWER BROTHAS!!!

:cheers

Let me put it this way; me and my group of friends have already started a "bond pool" in the event we lose. We've basically already accepted the fact that someone is going to get arrested on Saturday, win or loss. If we lose, the offense will just be worse, that's all.

so are you saying that if we win one of your friends will get a public intoxication/indecent exposure and if we lose one of your friends will get an assault/vandalism charge?

Let me put it this way; me and my group of friends have already started a "bond pool" in the event we lose. We've basically already accepted the fact that someone is going to get arrested on Saturday, win or loss. If we lose, the offense will just be worse, that's all.

so are you saying that if we win one of your friends will get a public intoxication/indecent exposure and if we lose one of your friends will get an assault/vandalism charge?

I really want to get a Nebraska Flag and an upside down longhorn flag for the front of my house.The neighbor across the street from me has a longhorn flag up.

Something like that

Something like that

either way, sounds like a legendary night.

Something like that

SD, I dont know if you've seen this yet:lh-11.jpg

but if and when we win, we will be holding a "saw em' off" ceremony where we we literally be sawing the horns of that damn thing and dangling them like in the saw em' off pictures you see everywhere. Then we will have a burning ceremony. It will indeed be epic!

Something like that

but if and when we win, we will be holding a "saw em' off" ceremony where we we literally be sawing the horns of that damn thing and dangling them like in the saw em' off pictures you see everywhere. Then we will have a burning ceremony. It will indeed be epic!

i got to admit, i wish i could be a part of that.