Drink of Choice for tomorrow

ADS

My dad and I are going to a keg party before and after the ball game...not sure what they'll have in the keg.

I wouldn't mind drinking some Captain and Coke too.

Dude, if you're a rum guy, you need to get some Blackheart. It's delicious and it has a sexy pirate chick on the bottle.

What pop should I mix with Blackheart or I'm I better off just drinking it straight.

It's got a hint of cherry taste to it, so you really can't go wrong with any cola. I usually go for diet cuz it's less calories and the Blackheart flavor kills that diet taste. If you try it with something different let me know how it is!

Don't judge me, but it looks like I'm going to be drinking a lot of cheap wine in a parking lot and then stumbling into Buffalo Wild Wings and being the only one of my friends able to purchase alcohol. God I hate college students.

I may not always drink cheap wine, but when I do, I choose Night Train. Stay drunk my friends.

Night Train is by far the best bum wine on the market. I drank a bunch of Thunderbird once and I thought I was going to go blind.

Thunderbird is no bueno. It's like the gasoline they use to make Night Train, but without the flavoring.

I used to bring Night Train home from college all the time cuz they don't sell it here. My friends here don't appreciate the finer things in life though lol

Don't judge me, but it looks like I'm going to be drinking a lot of cheap wine in a parking lot and then stumbling into Buffalo Wild Wings and being the only one of my friends able to purchase alcohol. God I hate college students.

I may not always drink cheap wine, but when I do, I choose Night Train. Stay drunk my friends.

Night Train is by far the best bum wine on the market. I drank a bunch of Thunderbird once and I thought I was going to go blind.

The best I'm aware of is Carlo Rossi:

http://www.carlorossi.com/

I haven't seen what the prices are here in Ohio, but I know in New York that you can buy a 4 litre glass jug for like $8. It's not bad stuff for the price, either. It is far more agreeable with me than getting really cheap vodka (and I can't even stand standard grade vodka).

Coffee to wake up. Gatorade to prep for renting out chairbacks to the 85,000+ patrons of Memorial Stadium. Plenty of H2O during the game to keep the throat clear and properly hydrated for all the yelling. Then hopefully a celebratory Guinness to cap off the day.

I haven't seen what the prices are here in Ohio, but I know in New York that you can buy a 4 litre glass jug for like $8. It's not bad stuff for the price, either. It is far more agreeable with me than getting really cheap vodka (and I can't even stand standard grade vodka).

Night Train is $2.50 per bottle. Gotta put in the freezer though. One bottle = one way ticket to not remembering anything

Night Train is $2.50 per bottle. Gotta put in the freezer though. One bottle = one way ticket to not remembering anything

I can attest to this. Also, Guns n' Roses wrote a song about Night Train, so that means it wins, forever.