Do NOT start Zac Lee

I haven't watched both your QBs much other than when they have played Texas, but if you rewatch this game on TV, I think you will see that Martinez was making a lot of wrong decisions with the ball on the zone read plays (ie. when to keep and when to give). Zac did a much better job with his decision making.

I think Zac played pretty admirably given the situation he was put in. He was throwing the ball well and making greats reads on the zone read game. It's not his fault the receivers can't catch a cold. I had a feeling that if Taylor was in a hole and we needed to pass the ball, that Zac may come in at some point this season to provide a spark. It's pretty obvious that Martinez is far from a finished product and he may have a couple more games like this this season. It's good to know Zac is there and can respond if necessary. Martinez is incredibly talented, but did not have it today. Hats off to Muschamp for designing a great game plan, and shame on the Husker receivers for making more drops than receptions, 3 of which were TD's. I think this is the best team the Huskers will play until December/January, and that this will make the team better. This is going to be a very wild season, I believe.

I think Zac played pretty admirably given the situation he was put in. He was throwing the ball well and making greats reads on the zone read game. It's not his fault the receivers can't catch a cold. I had a feeling that if Taylor was in a hole and we needed to pass the ball, that Zac may come in at some point to provide a spark. It's pretty obvious that Martinez is far from a finished product and he may have a couple more games like this this season. It's good to know Zac is there and can respond if necessary. Martinez is incredibly talented, but did not have it today. Hats off to Muschamp for designing a great game plan, and shame on the Husker receivers for making more drops than receptions, 3 of which were TD's. I think this is the best team the Huskers will play until December/January, and that this will make the team better. This is going to be a very wild season, I believe.

how is it good to know Zac is there to respond? How many points did he get for us???? Oh thats right 3 the same amount T-mart did.

Even as Zac Lee was doing as well as could be expected and leading the Huskers on a long scoring drive, I was thinking how glad I was we had Taylor Martinez.

I think Martinez needed to sit a series or two, but he would have turned some of Lee's 4 yard runs into 20 yard runs, and his passes were just as good. Tom Brady couldn't have hit Paul, Burkhead or Kinnie any cleaner.

Lee was still a better choice than Green and I suspect the rampant fumblitis was the reason they didn't let Cody anywhere near the game.

Yeah its always good to pull a QB that is 20 years old and feels they havnt had a fair shot at QB (last year and first few years of high school) and is leading the nation in scoring and rushing yards, o yeah is also getting nation attention for being one of the best QB's in college football. Oh lets sit him for a few series and see how that works, well let me tell you how that works its called a transfer to UCLA!

I think Zac played pretty admirably given the situation he was put in. He was throwing the ball well and making greats reads on the zone read game. It's not his fault the receivers can't catch a cold. I had a feeling that if Taylor was in a hole and we needed to pass the ball, that Zac may come in at some point to provide a spark. It's pretty obvious that Martinez is far from a finished product and he may have a couple more games like this this season. It's good to know Zac is there and can respond if necessary. Martinez is incredibly talented, but did not have it today. Hats off to Muschamp for designing a great game plan, and shame on the Husker receivers for making more drops than receptions, 3 of which were TD's. I think this is the best team the Huskers will play until December/January, and that this will make the team better. This is going to be a very wild season, I believe.

how is it good to know Zac is there to respond? How many points did he get for us???? Oh thats right 3 the same amount T-mart did.

Because if Taylor gets plowed and can't play there is another QB ready to step up and play. The receivers didn't come to play, period. I am not saying Lee should start, or Lee is better, so lighten up, Francis. :thumbs

I agree. Sit marinez for a few series and then get him back in. The recievers r to blame for the passing tody. Watson is to blame for not changing tactics away from the read option when it was getting stopped because they had 2 guys watchig taylor. Coaching staff was to blame in general for not reacting and adapting. Also isn't there someone in nebraskas box watghing replays so we could challange some of those calls. Hell turn on abc. They had replays of each play immmediately

Yeah its always good to pull a QB that is 20 years old and feels they havnt had a fair shot at QB (last year and first few years of high school) and is leading the nation in scoring and rushing yards, o yeah is also getting nation attention for being one of the best QB's in college football. Oh lets sit him for a few series and see how that works, well let me tell you how that works its called a transfer to UCLA!

If you are worried that Martinez will transfer if he gets sat a series then he has a pretty fragile psyche and does not have what it takes to be a top level QB. I expect Taylor to respond with a good week of practice and a better game next week. Martinez is the man, Zac was just providing relief.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Because if Taylor gets plowed and can't play there is another QB ready to step up and play. The receivers didn't come to play, period. I am not saying Lee should start, or Lee is better, so lighten up, Francis. :thumbs

We are trying to win right? If he gets plowed thats part of the game, trust me he isn't worried about getting plowed he wants to win. No one on that team thinks they have a better chance at winning with Zac over T-majic so dont pull him period. you win and lose with the starting QB because he gives you the best chance at winning. I've been a HUGE fan of husker football for a long time and this is just insane!!! Bo and Wats will have a lot of explaining to do after this one.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Yeah hand in face is right because you pull one of the best players on the team thats "hand in face".