Hello from Stillwater - who is coming down?

MKO

I'm a UNL grad attending graduate school down here at OKState, so I've been looking forward to this game ever since I knew I was heading here!

I've watched a few of OSU's games (when they didn't interfere with Husker games), and I think we match up well with them. Most of their games have been shootouts; it seems like teams have been able to move up and down the field on OSU quite easily. Also, a few of their games have had more turnovers than a bakery (for both teams). As long as NU takes care of the ball, OSU is likely to make some mistakes and give us some short fields.

Weeeden has a great arm and good poise and Hunter is a baller, but they haven't really faced a stout defense yet, and they've struggled versus some bad-to-average teams. The T-Boone can get loud and crazy, and it will be homecoming, but the capacity is smaller than Husky stadium, and there better be some red in there to mitigate the noise! That said, 60,000 Oklahomans screaming with their f-in' hillbilly drawls might be too much to handle... :wacko:

Also, if any of you are heading down and have any questions about Stillwater, let me know - I've only been here for a few months, but this town isn't too big.

I'm a UNL grad attending graduate school down here at OKState, so I've been looking forward to this game ever since I knew I was heading here!

I've watched a few of OSU's games (when they didn't interfere with Husker games), and I think we match up well with them. Most of their games have been shootouts; it seems like teams have been able to move up and down the field on OSU quite easily. Also, a few of their games have had more turnovers than a bakery (for both teams). As long as NU takes care of the ball, OSU is likely to make some mistakes and give us some short fields.

Weeeden has a great arm and good poise and Hunter is a baller, but they haven't really faced a stout defense yet, and they've struggled versus some bad-to-average teams. The T-Boone can get loud and crazy, and it will be homecoming, but the capacity is smaller than Husky stadium, and there better be some red in there to mitigate the noise! That said, 60,000 Oklahomans screaming with their f-in' hillbilly drawls might be too much to handle... :wacko:

Also, if any of you are heading down and have any questions about Stillwater, let me know - I've only been here for a few months, but this town isn't too big.

Me and some buddies are heading down. Wwhere is the best place to tailgate?