Eric Martin

WCHusker

The point, more or less, is that Eric could have delivered the hit to a lower part of the opponent's body which is why the announcers were harping on it.

Even though I think the hit on Martinez' was far more malicious, the announcers didn't give a damn about it because Taylor got up and was fine. However, watching the replay of Martinez' hit shows us that his head slammed onto the ground quite hard. I'm very surprised he wasn't injured after the play.

For the people who think that was a dirty hit, I hope you dont let your kids play football or atleast keep them in flag football their whole life... Its football they thats why they have helmets and pads on...

I don't think it was meant to be a dirty hit, but I can understand why people would think so. Going off of the replay, one could argue Martin should have been flagged for that.

Do I know the rules regarding helmet to helmet hits.. Yes I do and most of them are pretty retarded.. They should just take the helmets off the players.. Chad Ochocinco said it best.. The League and rule makers are turning the players into a bunch of _______ (cats).. Injuries happen, do i want to see them no.. But come on..

For the people who think that was a dirty hit, I hope you dont let your kids play football or atleast keep them in flag football their whole life... Its football they thats why they have helmets and pads on...

Do you know the rules regarding helmet to helmet hits?

Hey who cares, the guys fine