Possibility of Meeting OSU in Big XII CCG?

JOEY

I have noticed that nobody has been talking about it,and I think that there is a good chance that we might end up playing them again if we handle Missouri.I think that OSU will win out and that it will come down to the Bedlem game. I would like to see Blackmon have a not so pleasant visit to prince island next time around.

Looking like the winner of bedlam will be our opponent unless Baylor can beat some tuff south match ups.

Yeah it's pretty much going to be a living hell coming up for Baylor.

Oct. 30 at Texas 6:00pm

Nov. 6 at OK State TBA

Nov. 13 Texas A&M TBA

Nov. 20 Oklahoma TBA

it isn't a given that we will be there. most teams have played only 3 games so far right? so really you can't much rule anybody out at this point.

Yeah that is true but It looks like it will come down to OSU and OU in the South so I highly doubt that Baylor or Texas will be able to make it.It looks like NU vs MU and OSU vs OU are almost like playoff games.

We haven't beaten OU & UT in the same year since '97, which is the last time we beat UT. Our last win against OU was in 2002. While I would love to see you all again in the CCG, I just don't see us winning out. And if we do by some chance make it, I shudder to think what Martinez will do for an encore.

I believe your team has a chance. Okie St.'s offense is pretty stellar...to say the least.

I think we have a better chance at seeing Oklahoma St. in the Big XII CCG.

Oklahoma's only real tests left are Texas A & M. They also have Texas Tech left. Oklahoma St. still plays at Texas (I think they demolish the Longhorns) and then November 27th against Oklahoma at home. I think they win that one also.

I think we have a better chance at seeing Oklahoma St. in the Big XII CCG.

Oklahoma's only real tests left are Texas A & M. They also have Texas Tech left. Oklahoma St. still plays at Texas (I think they demolish the Longhorns) and then November 27th against Oklahoma at home. I think they win that one also.

If you guys end up in the CCG against Okie St., then it will probably be because you won this weekend. If both those things happen then I will be the biggest NE fan. If you all win the CCG then MU would still have a chance at 11-1 to back their way into a BCS bowl (See KU 2007).