Possibility of Meeting OSU in Big XII CCG?

JOEY

(See KU 2007).

I don't get the reference. What happened to Kansas in 2007?

KU backed into the Orange Bowl after they lost to MU head to head and MU lost to OU in the title game. I hate Mizzou, but that was a hose job.

You were supposed to let him answer that. I know very well what happened in 2007. ;)

You ppl. do realize that MU has to lose another game if we beat them, we have 2 losses, unless I have missed something , I do drink alot.

You must drink alot.... Nebraska beats Mizzou both would be at 3-1 in the conference and Nebraska would hold the tiebreaker. We lose and essentially we are 3 games behind them because they would have the tiebreaker, head to head.

is it just me or has the north/south possibly switched roles this year?

yep. The roles have been changed! And I like it! hehe

Exactly. Why don't you guys stick around a few more years and we'll create a North rivalry that actually means something.

you have no idea how much i wanted that. i really wanted mizzou to be the texas to our oklahoma. and then whoever represented the north would be able to compete with the south. i think it would have happened in a couple of year. NU is on the way back, and mizzou always has a decent program with the chance at being great. we have developed quite a little rivalry. only reason i regret leaving the big 12. i kind of wished mizzou would have came to the big 10 with us.

(See KU 2007).

I don't get the reference. What happened to Kansas in 2007?

KU backed into the Orange Bowl after they lost to MU head to head and MU lost to OU in the title game. I hate Mizzou, but that was a hose job.

You were supposed to let him answer that. I know very well what happened in 2007. ;)

LOL, I fail.