Possibility of Meeting OSU in Big XII CCG?

JOEY

We haven't beaten OU & UT in the same year since '97, which is the last time we beat UT. Our last win against OU was in 2002. While I would love to see you all again in the CCG, I just don't see us winning out. And if we do by some chance make it, I shudder to think what Martinez will do for an encore.

I'm an idiot, didn't see you were an OSU fan.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say no team from the Big 12 finishes undefeated. Even if Mizzou beats us, I'm not sold on the fact that they can beat OU again. I'm also not convinced that the North is better than the South. This will be decided at the end of the season. I'm still waiting for Auburn to lose to Bama and Oregon to lose to someone to see if the BCS has the cajones to put TCU and/or Boise State in the title game.

I have noticed that nobody has been talking about it,and I think that there is a good chance that we might end up playing them again if we handle Missouri.I think that OSU will win out and that it will come down to the Bedlem game. I would like to see Blackmon have a not so pleasant visit to prince island next time around.

I would like to see if/how long Blackmon is suspended for his DUI.