I just wanted to put this out there....NE/MU

Fro, perhaps you said something already, but are you going to the game this weekend?

Sadly, no. I could not get tickets as everything either feel through or people would not sell them to me being that I am a Missouri fan. I had hopes of buying off a scalper, but my wife was layed off 2 weeks back, so thats a no go also.

I will be sitting in the front room with my MIZZOU flag our front watching from home. I was hoping to meet some of you guys face to face and share a brew, but pretty much looks like that aint happening. :cry

Fro, perhaps you said something already, but are you going to the game this weekend?

Sadly, no. I could not get tickets as everything either feel through or people would not sell them to me being that I am a Missouri fan. I had hopes of buying off a scalper, but my wife was layed off 2 weeks back, so thats a no go also.

I will be sitting in the front room with my MIZZOU flag our front watching from home. I was hoping to meet some of you guys face to face and share a brew, but pretty much looks like that aint happening. :cry

Well at least one lesson you can take away from this experience is to always say you're a Husker fan when trying to buy a ticket to the game. :lol:

Here's to hoping my slow and tedious process of manipulating you into a Husker fan comes to fruition soon. Clearly the hallucinogen I've been pumping into your home's water supply isn't strong enough.

Hey all,

Conversations have been good that i have seen so far. I know there will be disagreements. And I know some Husker fans hate Mizzou, just like I know MU fans that hate the Huskers.

But I am making a statement/plea to be cival to one another and lets have a spirited, informative and trolling/D Bag free game week on this board.

:cheers

As long as other MU fans are as cool as you, there shouldn't be any problem :cheers

Agreed.

PIN THIS BABY.

DEAR CRAZY, HALF WITTED TIGER AND HUSKER FANS

YES I DO KNOW THAT I AM A MU FAN. AND YES I DO KNOW THIS IS A 'HUSKER' BOARD. HOWEVER, THIS BOARD IS GREAT AND I AM A SOLID MEMBER OF THIS SAID BOARD. THIS IS MY HOME PLEASE RESPECT THE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE BOARD AND THE SITE ITSELF. DONT COME HERE TO STINK IT UP. DONT COME HERE TO TRY AND GET A RISE OUT OF THE VISITING TEAM. THIS IS MY HOME, DONT MAKE MY HOME SMELL OF POO.

I think this week has been pretty good so far. And the d-bags have been eqaul part Husker and Tiger. The board is much more fun for all when you are objective, even if you put on your team glasses sometimes.

PIN THIS BABY.

DEAR CRAZY, HALF WITTED TIGER AND HUSKER FANS

YES I DO KNOW THAT I AM A MU FAN. AND YES I DO KNOW THIS IS A 'HUSKER' BOARD. HOWEVER, THIS BOARD IS GREAT AND I AM A SOLID MEMBER OF THIS SAID BOARD. THIS IS MY HOME PLEASE RESPECT THE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE BOARD AND THE SITE ITSELF. DONT COME HERE TO STINK IT UP. DONT COME HERE TO TRY AND GET A RISE OUT OF THE VISITING TEAM. THIS IS MY HOME, DONT MAKE MY HOME SMELL OF POO.

I think this week has been pretty good so far. And the d-bags have been eqaul part Husker and Tiger. The board is much more fun for all when you are objective, even if you put on your team glasses sometimes.

IT'S ALL THE MIZZOURAH FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:LOLtartar