Niles Paul

On thing my Dad and I were talking about: How often are the players checked to see if they need glasses?

I'm sure that happens yearly at their physicals, if not more often.

They did a bit on the Sports Medicine folks on the last Pelini Show. We have a pretty impressive medical unit at the stadium. State-of-the-art stuff. Those athletes are well taken care of.

Booo!!! I understand your intent but please dont make another post with a title like that. We are fans, not haters.

I agree with you that the thread title is a little overboatd, but the last time everyone was riding Nile's ass he had a huge game. Maybe its for the best. Niles in about 11 1/2 hours you have something to prove. Put that chip on your shoulder and have another game like you did last week.

Booo!!! I understand your intent but please dont make another post with a title like that. We are fans, not haters.

I agree with you that the thread title is a little overboatd, but the last time everyone was riding Nile's ass he had a huge game. Maybe its for the best. Niles in about 11 1/2 hours you have something to prove. Put that chip on your shoulder and have another game like you did last week.

look, I was the first guy to call my buddies "niles paul" when they dropped everyday ordinary stuff on the ground, but all Im saying is...its gameday, lets show Niles and the rest of the team support! Good vibes and all that....GBR! BEAT MIZZOU!!!

look, I was the first guy to call my buddies "niles paul" when they dropped everyday ordinary stuff on the ground, but all Im saying is...its gameday, lets show Niles and the rest of the team support! Good vibes and all that....GBR! BEAT MIZZOU!!!

agree, I just think he plays better with a chip on his shoulder. I actually have a bet with a buddy that Niles will have over 100 yds reciveing this week, I also threw in one special teams touchdown into the bet.