Blaine Gabbert gives props to NU fans

Nexus

since both he and his brother pulled the "$hitty" on us, yeah Blaine, we really don't have much good to day about you or your entire family.

NU is over it, but your families reputation lives on.........

In defense of both of them Blaine decommited based on a coaching change, and from what I remember Watson called Tyler and told him we would be going a differant direction with out offense. Can't blame either one they didn't really pull the "$hitty" on us. Although to be hones I do have a tough time cheering for either one of them.

i do not think we have to cheer for them, but i agree that you cannot blame them for going where they think is best for them. and so far, it has been the better choice. mizzou has a better offense for them, more stability, and (i hate to say) mizzou has become a decent program.

While they have put up some decent teams the last few years I still almost laughed when I read the boled statement. Not that it untrue just laughed on instinct I guess.

since both he and his brother pulled the "$hitty" on us, yeah Blaine, we really don't have much good to day about you or your entire family.

In defense of both of them Blaine decommited based on a coaching change, and from what I remember Watson called Tyler and told him we would be going a differant direction with out offense. Can't blame either one they didn't really pull the "$hitty" on us. Although to be hones I do have a tough time cheering for either one of them.

i do not think we have to cheer for them, but i agree that you cannot blame them for going where they think is best for them. and so far, it has been the better choice. mizzou has a better offense for them, more stability, and (i hate to say) mizzou has become a decent program.

While they have put up some decent teams the last few years I still almost laughed when I read the boled statement. Not that it untrue just laughed on instinct I guess.

i know. i started typing out 'good' and then thought, 'what am i thinking?' and scaled it down to 'decent'. but the fact is (especially with us leaving) they are one of the better teams in the big 12.

also, if we were not in the conference, they would almost definitely have won the big 12 this year. not that they will not this year, but they already beat OU and texas is down. we have to stop them.

No. Tyler wanted to reopen his recruitment and Watson told him to commit or we were pulling his offer.

• Fire 1

The D-bags bailed because they saw the rest of the QB recruiting classes. Kinda makes sense now considering that neither one of them will ever be as good as Martinez, or were as hyped up as Green.

Yup,I'm happy that we don't have them here. Taylor is going to be alot better than those Blaine and Tyler Turds.

Saying we're "diehard" isn't really giving us props, though, is it? Am I giving a stop sign props if I say it's red and octagonal?

Blaine Gabbert on he and Tyler heading to Neb: "They are diehard fans. I'm sure they don't like me and my brother, but they're great fans."