Official Android App Recommendation Thread

I figured with so many of us having Android phones on differant carriers we should all post our favorite apps. We could also recommend apps if someone needs one.

Some of my favorites.

Moodagent

-like having a personal dj just set your mood and it picks songs from your music library

Gmote

-wifi remote for your computer controll media, play media that is on your computer through your phone speakers, open web pages on your computer

If anyone has one I would like a good app to mangaefiles on my coputer from my phone, possilby even email them from my phone.

Safe Neighborhood - Shows you sex offenders around your area w/ pictures of the sex offender, their actual charge, street address, etc

Epocrates - app used to identify prescription drugs I think....my wife downloaded it.

Bubbles - your very own level on your phone. Lets you know if things are level or not.

I'm waiting for Netflix to come out with an app so I can watch movies on my phone without having to transfer movies onto my phone using up memory.

Samsung Fascinate user for Verizon

Geez,

I only get the useful stuff like sound bits of Rick James, that meth guy(chapelle) you know useful stuff :D

I do have the led light though works great on the dr x

oh yeah the air horn too :LOLtartar

nothing wrong with the soundboards, as you mentioned they are very useful. Funny ting is you do get a lot of use out of it. My favorite is the Bruce Tobi (from family guy) sound board "oh nooo"

• 6 years later...

MyNetDiary

a awesome food journal that you can scan bar codes of anything that has a bar code and it will keep your daily calories.

Astrologyzone: I don't know if I really believe in Horoscope, but it does make for a fun read

Pandora radio and Iheartradio

Believe it or not but you ar not the only one.

How much memory does it take away?