The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

Whats this noise about The House being in an "altercation" omaha? No way that could have been a Husker fan...

I can explain that in four words, courtesy of Ron White:

"You can't fix stupid."

There are just people who think they can say/do anything to a guy like Suh, and that he'll never react like a human. I have no idea what went down, but I'm guessing Suh was provoked, and/or the other dude threw a punch. The other guy would be lucky as hell if Suh never threw a punch in return, because without pads, if he connects he could shatter your skull.

From the Daily Press, Newport News, VA:

Suh talked about the importance of teaching kids to compete, in football and in life, and shared his optimism that the young Lions are on the verge of turning around one of the NFL's most moribund franchises.

He's equally excited to see how his alma mater, Nebraska, does in its first season in the Big Ten. Suh already has Nov. 19's game at Michigan (the Lions have a home game against Carolina the next day) circled on his calendar.

"I look forward to seeing them play. They’re going to be closer to me (in Detroit)," Suh said. "I know I’m definitely looking forward to going to that Michigan game. Hopefully I can sneak out of our walk-through on Saturday pretty early and head down to Ann Arbor. It’s going to be fun.

"I think the Huskers are going to be a team to be reckoned with as long as they put that work in."

• 2 weeks later...

More of Suh's off-season exploits. Looks like Suh and Cody Glenn took part in the Gumball 3000. Article and video:

Lions' Ndamukong Suh shown traipsing around London in video clip

The first video clip from Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh's Gumball 3000 trip debuted on NFL.com Tuesday.

The 6-minute, 8-second segment is referred to as "Webisode 1" on the site. It's about Suh's arrival in London in late May and the first leg of the car rally -- London to Paris -- along with Colts linebacker and former Nebraska teammate Cody Glenn.

"No minicamp. No OTAs. No off-season training," Suh says as the video begins.

"This is what we're doing during the lockout," Glenn adds.

It opens with a scene in London. Suh and Glenn are visiting Big Ben and Buckingham Palace.

"I'm Suh. I play American football," Suh tells a police officer.

"You must be a bit of a superstar," the officer responds.

"A little bit," Suh says. "Not really, though."

Glenn adds: "Best in the league."

LINK <----- rest of the article

LINK <----- video of Suh and Glenn

He really is everywhere. He was back in Lincoln this morning. Saw him walking out of his condo. Which makes sense if he is working out here a lot. I am assuming the pro teams still are locked out.

I would think that would be a good recruiting tool. Having Suh work out here during the summers.