The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

In this case I don't see the stomping. He turned away and stamped his foot in anger, wasn't even looking. Do not think he meant to hit the guy.

detroit_bad_boys_ndamukong_suh_ejected_after_stomping_on_opponent.jpg

Right there...the guy behind Suh pushed him down on the player. All is solved. Phew. :sarcasm

Suh was wrong for it, came up with a lame excuse, then tried some damage control Friday morning. He will take his lumps and the NFL will move on. This certainly isn't the first time an NFL player let his frustration get out of hand and will certainly not be the last. And I find it hard to believe that this labels Suh as "dirty". Just another media-ism IMO.

man i miss suh........wish we had 1 guy on our team this year with the killer attitude he has on the field, its football, he is playing the game the way it is supposed to be played. i guarantee the old school guys who played the game love the way suh is playing. slauson just lost a lot of respect, sounds like he's scared. what he did looks bad on tv, but we didn't see what the gb ol were doing to him before that happened(and yes, i'm a packers fan).

Whether or not Suh is "dirty" is open to interpretation and will be tested over time, but his stupidity has now ensured that he is labeled that way for at least several years. Had this been his rookie year, I might have been willing to let it go, but as a 2nd year player - already fined over $42K for his actions - it was incredibly undisciplined and stupid of him to act that way. He has to know he is under the microscope and should act accordingly. The attitude that I-am-right-and-the-official/league-is-wrong is a great way to find yourself in the Arena League.

Suh needs to grow up, but I blame the Lions coaches for a lot of this. Suh is reflecting his head coach's lack of discipline in his own actions. He needs someone to take him aside and explain how the NFL works; otherwise, he will waste a great talent.

• Fire 1

In this case I don't see the stomping. He turned away and stamped his foot in anger, wasn't even looking. Do not think he meant to hit the guy.

snip

Better to watch the video than to take a single image out of context.

Please explain how that is "out of context".

Ted Thompson clearly photo-shopped everything.

snip

Ha, i knew you couldnt quit huskerboard. You wuv us.

snip

Ha, i knew you couldnt quit huskerboard. You wuv us.

Haha, yea couldn't stay away, I just got frustrated and no longer enjoyed it so I wanted to take a little break. Now I'm back and I'm in the same damn thread. Must resist!