The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

This is such a crap argument. Suh is as guilty as being dumb in judgement as anyone arguing with Packerfan oops Badgerfan that won't back down from anyone who doesn't think that any player from another rival division team didn't ride the short bus to school every day while Jeffrey Dahmer-ing little kids and nuns and hating panda bears and clubbing baby seals while trying to resurrect Hitler. I'll say again...WHY THE F*CK IS THIS A HUSKER FOOTBALL THREAD?!?!?!

Because he's a former Husker. I think it's great to be able to keep up on past huskers in this forum. Why is it so hard to understand many people agree on this?

He did not receive the outcome he was hoping for, however. Art Shell, who heard Suh’s appeal, denied it today, according to the Lions team Web site.

That means Suh will miss Sunday’s game at New Orleans and the Lions’ home game on Dec. 11 vs. the Minnesota Vikings.

It does not come as a surprise that Suh was shot down. Many people around the league believed the punishment was too light. In effect, Suh misses 2 ½ games as he was ejected early in the third quarter of the Thanksgiving Day loss to the Packers. It’s a little surprising to us, at this point, that the NFL hasn’t required Suh to seek some type of anger-management counseling.

LINK

Art Shell blocks Suh.

When did Suh break another Cornhusker's face?

You will have to look that up on your own as I'm sure no one on this board that remembers it will volunteer that inconvenient truth to you. Personally...I'm off this board for good. Happy blissful ignorance to all.

Rage quit??!?!?!

Not quite..... :hmmph

Last Active Today, 04:52 PM

When did Suh break another Cornhusker's face?

You will have to look that up on your own as I'm sure no one on this board that remembers it will volunteer that inconvenient truth to you. Personally...I'm off this board for good. Happy blissful ignorance to all.

It's been discussed several times on this board. But whatever.

I've never heard of this incident. I'd really like to know what happened.

Ya. Sorry I can't keep up with every thread ever.

While Ndamukong Suh is in the spotlight, he's not alone among Lions defensive linemen who stands accused of playing outside the rules. Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers reportedly told a Milwaukee radio station that Lions defensive end Kyle Vanden Bosch "likes to lay on people," and did so at least six times in the Thanksgiving Day game LINK

I guess this is more about Suh's fellow Husker alum Kyle Vanden Bosch. Arron ROdgers sounds like a crybaby, even though he might have a point. The comments following this news snippet are hilarious. :lol:

While Ndamukong Suh is in the spotlight, he's not alone among Lions defensive linemen who stands accused of playing outside the rules. Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers reportedly told a Milwaukee radio station that Lions defensive end Kyle Vanden Bosch "likes to lay on people," and did so at least six times in the Thanksgiving Day game LINK

I guess this is more about Suh's fellow Husker alum Kyle Vanden Bosch. Arron ROdgers sounds like a crybaby, even though he might have a point. The comments following this news snippet are hilarious. :lol:

If you heard the sound clip that this is likely from, it's hilarious, and I don't think he means to rip on Vanden Bosch. He goes on to imitate VB after he got the helmet-to-helmet hit on Rodgers. If anyone can find it, it's pretty funny. Seems like more of a joking thing to me.

If you heard the sound clip that this is likely from, it's hilarious, and I don't think he means to rip on Vanden Bosch. He goes on to imitate VB after he got the helmet-to-helmet hit on Rodgers. If anyone can find it, it's pretty funny. Seems like more of a joking thing to me.

Yeah, Arron might have been joking. I didn't see the interview. And he doesn't seem like a complainer. I just thought the comments after this little piece were pretty funny. Better than the article itself.

Sounds like Big Suh needs to get his hands on Rodgers... Quite him down....

I dunno. It doesn’t strike me as very smart that Aaron Rodgers pokes fun at Vanden Bosch like that. I mean, I’m actually a fan of Rodgers--the guy is the best QB in the NFL, hands down. But that interview is classic bulletin board material. I’m sure Vanden Bosch will be thinking about that when knocks the crap out of Rodgers when the meet again in a month.

//Sorry for the Suh threadjack above. I just read the thing about Kyle VB and thought the comments were funny. It didn't warrant a thread of it's own so I stuck it in the Suh thread b/c it mentions Suh and VB is a teammate of Suh.

Sounds like Big Suh needs to get his hands on Rodgers... Quite him down....

I dunno. It doesn’t strike me as very smart that Aaron Rodgers pokes fun at Vanden Bosch like that. I mean, I’m actually a fan of Rodgers--the guy is the best QB in the NFL, hands down. But that interview is classic bulletin board material. I’m sure Vanden Bosch will be thinking about that when knocks the crap out of Rodgers when the meet again in a month.

//Sorry for the Suh threadjack above. I just read the thing about Kyle VB and thought the comments were funny. It didn't warrant a thread of it's own so I stuck it in the Suh thread b/c it mentions Suh and VB is a teammate of Suh.

Yea, Rodgers is definitely going to get annoyed when I logs on to all his favorite message boards and sees this sh#t. :ahhhhhhhh