The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

Suh got in a single car crash at 1:15 this morning...

I wonder if he was avoiding a squirrel this time too.

I read the article, and I'm starting to get the impression that he's just a really bad driver.

Responding officers found a 1970 Chevrolet Coupe that had crashed into a tree.

Officers learned that 24-year-old Suh had been driving the car southbound on 3rd when he lost control crossing Burnside and hit a curb, a light pole, a drinking fountain and a tree, Simpson said.

Investigators determined Suh was not impaired and simply lost control of his vehicle.

"Neither Suh nor his two passengers were injured in the crash and Suh was polite and cooperative with the officers," Simpson said. "Suh's vehicle was towed from the scene and insurance information was provided to police."

:facepalm:

Officers learned that 24-year-old Suh had been driving the car southbound on 3rd when he lost control crossing Burnside and hit a curb, a light pole, a drinking fountain and a tree, Simpson said.

A drinking fountain!??! Did it do that busted pipe thing where water was spraying everywhere? And where on the planet to you have to be to find a public water fountain on the street? I thought we got rid of those when they invented bottled water?

Obviously Suh just got excited when he found one... and lost control. I know I would.

EDIT :
Answer is Downtown Portland. Nuff said.

---

Some dude tweeted this pic :

463180617.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1322947761&Signature=i9g4zj%2BgW5M2AZlMfT%2FI1Qzh7zQ%3D

While Ndamukong Suh is in the spotlight, he's not alone among Lions defensive linemen who stands accused of playing outside the rules. Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers reportedly told a Milwaukee radio station that Lions defensive end Kyle Vanden Bosch "likes to lay on people," and did so at least six times in the Thanksgiving Day game LINK

I guess this is more about Suh's fellow Husker alum Kyle Vanden Bosch. Arron ROdgers sounds like a crybaby, even though he might have a point. The comments following this news snippet are hilarious. :lol:

If you heard the sound clip that this is likely from, it's hilarious, and I don't think he means to rip on Vanden Bosch. He goes on to imitate VB after he got the helmet-to-helmet hit on Rodgers. If anyone can find it, it's pretty funny. Seems like more of a joking thing to me.

The funniest part was when he was talking about the offsides penalty. "Noooooooo. It was Suuuuuuuuuuuuuh!"

EDIT: Badgerfan, you have way way WAY too much time on your hands.