The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

How long before we see the Xs and Os diagram of the latest Suh crash?

Dunno about X's and O's but I'm pretty sure this is how it happened.

SUHCRASH.jpg

Pure awesomeness Badgerfan. The little image of the Pope and the MS Paint blood sent it over the top. :lol:

Passengers say Suh lied about crash

Woah. If this is all true, Suh needs to take the rest of the year off and get his life back together. I think the fame is getting to him.

Isn't this overreacting a little? I wrecked a car when I was younger, driving too fast on a gravel road, lost control and rolled the thing. Could have killed someone, but luckily nobody was hurt but me (cut on the forehead & banged up ankle).

I didn't need to get my life back together, I just needed to stop acting like a fool. I wasn't famous, I was a young guy showing off.

Suh has some wisdom to gain, sure, but let's not go overboard.

How convenient. The three people disputing the claim want to remain anonymous for "fear of their safety" What a ______ joke. So why didnt these folks come forward immediately when this accident happened? They are just as responsible for the left out truth as Suh is-assuming this is all true. But now we're supposed to glorify them for bringing the big bad Suh to justice? :dunno

Woah. If this is all true, Suh needs to take the rest of the year off and get his life back together. I think the fame is getting to him.

Isn't this overreacting a little? I wrecked a car when I was younger, driving too fast on a gravel road, lost control and rolled the thing. Could have killed someone, but luckily nobody was hurt but me (cut on the forehead & banged up ankle).

I didn't need to get my life back together, I just needed to stop acting like a fool. I wasn't famous, I was a young guy showing off.

Did you lie to the cops about how the accident happened? If others were hurt, would you have you put your own reputation ahead of the safety of the other people in your car by refusing to call an ambulance?

I don't think he should be suspended. I think he needs to take some time off (if not now, then immediately after the season) to get it together. It just seems like he isn't ready to handle the celebrity that's been thrust upon him. Chapelle had to go to Africa - maybe Suh needs a similar vacation.

How convenient. The three people disputing the claim want to remain anonymous for "fear of their safety" What a ______ joke. So why didnt these folks come forward immediately when this accident happened? They are just as responsible for the left out truth as Suh is-assuming this is all true. But now we're supposed to glorify them for bringing the big bad Suh to justice? :dunno

That argument might hold water if the article didn't link directly to a picture of the woman who had her face cut up in the accident.

False reporting is a fairly serious crime. C1M here in Nebraska.

Suh seems to be displaying a pattern of very poor judgment. Also, we shouldn't act like he is just some kid. He is a millionaire about 60 times over and 24 years old. An adult by every measure except perhaps maturity.

That argument might hold water if the article didn't link directly to a picture of the woman who had her face cut up in the accident.

How do we know it came from the accident. If there were injuries why didnt they insist that police be called to the scene.

Did you lie to the cops about how the accident happened?

No

If others were hurt, would you have you put your own reputation ahead of the safety of the other people in your car by refusing to call an ambulance?

No.

I don't think he should be suspended. I think he needs to take some time off (if not now, then immediately after the season) to get it together. It just seems like he isn't ready to handle the celebrity that's been thrust upon him. Chapelle had to go to Africa - maybe Suh needs a similar vacation.

I agree with this. If this is where you're coming from, then I don't think you're overreacting.

False reporting is a fairly serious crime. C1M here in Nebraska.

Suh seems to be displaying a pattern of very poor judgment. Also, we shouldn't act like he is just some kid. He is a millionaire about 60 times over and 24 years old. An adult by every measure except perhaps maturity.

Funny, I bet that's the same reason the passengers now report injuries. Portland police stated that nothing was suspicious and it was just an accident. Everybody walks up to this kid with their hand out, yet nobody wants to give him a break. I see him playing out the rest of his contract and walking away from the game, a la Barry Sanders. Seriously what do people want from him? Do you wan't him to be an aggressive Suh or a lazy Haynesworth? You don't get to have your cake and eat it too.

Funny, I bet that's the same reason the passengers now report injuries. Portland police stated that nothing was suspicious and it was just an accident. Everybody walks up to this kid with their hand out, yet nobody wants to give him a break. I see him playing out the rest of his contract and walking away from the game, a la Barry Sanders. Seriously what do people want from him? Do you wan't him to be an aggressive Suh or a lazy Haynesworth? You don't get to have your cake and eat it too.

I'm sure you're right that there are some monetary issues going on here. But that doesn't mean that Suh shouldn't have to face civil courts if he injured people, just like everyone else. In his situation, being a millionaire, he needs to be smart enough to know that if he injures someone his liability is going to be far higher than yours or mine.

I agree that his maturity is in question. Not everyone is a grown-up mentally by the time they reach a certain calendar age. It is not wise to do the things he's done, incur the fines he's incurred, then go out joyriding like he (apparently) was. Like the guy or not, that's just dumb.