The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

If you were interested in having a discussion you would just have recapped or copied your blog piece in this thread. My opinion is your opinion that Suh is embarrassing the school is silly, and most likely it's ultra-silly so you'll get a reaction, and more page hits, and you'll have a bigger audience for your next story.

• Fire 1

If you were interested in having a discussion you would just have recapped or copied your blog piece in this thread. My opinion is your opinion that Suh is embarrassing the school is silly, and most likely it's ultra-silly so you'll get a reaction, and more page hits, and you'll have a bigger audience for your next story.

Thanks for participating. I don't agree, I think it makes both program look bad, especially Detroit's. He was one of the best payers the Huskers had, so he thinks he can get away with anything.

Thanks for participating. I don't agree, I think it makes both program look bad, especially Detroit's. He was one of the best payers the Huskers had, so he thinks he can get away with anything.

How does what Suh does today reflect on Nebraska? He's been away two years now. You're really reaching with this premise.

How does what Suh does today reflect on Nebraska? He's been away two years now. You're really reaching with this premise.

For the same reason that we see Johnny Rogers, Eric Crouch, Mike Rozier and Suh on the sidelines at games. They will always be a public figure that represents the Huskers. Just like when Rogers got arrested for robbing a liquor store.

For the same reason that we see Johnny Rogers, Eric Crouch, Mike Rozier and Suh on the sidelines at games. They will always be a public figure that represents the Huskers. Just like when Rogers got arrested for robbing a liquor store.

Suh has made a huge splash in the NFL that Johnny Rodgers, Eric Crouch, Mike Rozier never made. He's branded into the NFL now with the Lions. When he gets in trouble, nobody thinks, former Husker Ndamukong Suh did this or did that, they see him in his Lions jersey and think Lions player Ndamukong Suh did this or did that.

Suh has made a huge splash in the NFL that Johnny Rodgers, Eric Crouch, Mike Rozier never made. He's branded into the NFL now with the Lions. When he gets in trouble, nobody thinks, former Husker Ndamukong Suh did this or did that, they see him in his Lions jersey and think Lions player Ndamukong Suh did this or did that.

All I heard was former Husker Ndamukong Suh did this or did that when he did it, but maybe cuz I'm in Nebraska and FYI Rozier went on to stellar NFL career with Falcons.

If your'e going to write sports you have to know more about your subject. Mike Rozier is best known for playing pro football with the Houston Oilers, not the Falcons. He played in the USFL for years before the NFL, too.

I don't know where you're hearing Former Husker Ndamukong Suh. You must be watching local tv or something. On ESPN it was all about the Lions.

Johnny Rodgers was arrested and convicted while still a Nebraska student so that is totally different scenario. And I don't know where you here him first referred to as a Husker anywhere outside of Nebraska, in all reports I can remember it was the Detroit Lion's Suh. Stop reaching.

If your'e going to write sports you have to know more about your subject. Mike Rozier is best known for playing pro football with the Houston Oilers, not the Falcons. He played in the USFL for years before the NFL, too.

I don't know where you're hearing Former Husker Ndamukong Suh. You must be watching local tv or something. On ESPN it was all about the Lions.

Johnny Rodgers was arrested and convicted while still a Nebraska student so that is totally different scenario. And I don't know where you here him first referred to as a Husker anywhere outside of Nebraska, in all reports I can remember it was the Detroit Lion's Suh. Stop reaching.

Doesn't really matter where I heard it. You are trying to put me down in this for some reason when it is a valid argument. Are any of you from Nebraska or live there? Or are you just fans?

Nobody is putting you down. I was giving you grief for your blog, but that's all in fun.

I think it does matter where you heard it, because if you're hearing it from the local news in Billings Montana that's different than hearing it from the local news in Norfolk Nebraska. In Nebraska they're going to refer to him as a former Husker. They'll talk about him as a Lion anywhere outside Nebraska. Nobody outside Nebraska cares that he played here anymore. To everyone he is a Detroit Lion and an NFL superstar.

Doesn't really matter where I heard it. You are trying to put me down in this for some reason when it is a valid argument. Are any of you from Nebraska or live there? Or are you just fans?

I'm not trying to put you down I'm just trying to figure out your angle on this because I'm clearly not seeing the same things as you. Personally I've watched ESPN and CNN and heard this incident brought up there and he is never referred to as a Husker unless they brought up a bio and it is only a footnote there.

And I am a graduate of UNL and currently live in Lincoln, so yes I from Nebraska and yes I live there.

There's something fishy about the fact that the girls that were injured didn't stay at the scene of the accident. I was in an accident this past June and there were cops/ambulance there within 10-15 minutes. One would think that if the girl got injured as much as she did, she would stay at the scene to get checked out.

Definitly true! The police should have interviewed any passengers at the scene