The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

Portland police acknowledged today via ESPN local radio that the police reports had been amended to contain the passengers' claim and that no further investigation would be necessary. As I said before, I call bs on the passengers. Supposedly Suh told the gal with a black eye and scratches she was fine, as in she was. You dont exactly need an ambulance for black eye and scratches and if she wasnt, SHE has to right to call for one, as I said again, not waiting a day or two to say "wait, maybe I was hurt, and Suh did lie about what happened, I better go to the police now" This is all a joke. How many people were racing around and wrecked their car/truck around this country Saturday night?

• 2 weeks later...

I would have to disagree that Suh's actions are a reflection on either the Nebraska program or on Jim Schwartz. There are plenty of players on the Lions team that do not allow the opponent to get under their skin to the point that they retaliate in this fashion. Suh is aggressive, plain and simple. Some of his actions come with the territory and he is going to get penalized and fined from time to time. Some of the things he has been penalized and fined for are BS too, but they come with the reputation of being aggressive. We Detroit fans can live with some of this stuff, but the 'stomp' did not sit well. Especially his explanation, and refusal to take responsibility for his actions. Suck it up, tell us you made a mistake and lets move on! Maturity appears to be his issue.

As far as a reflection on the Nebraska program. For those that must say Suh reflects poorly on Nebraska, Dominic Raiola and Kyle Vanden Bosch also play here and just my opinion, they are more of a reflection on Nebraska than Suh.

I would have to disagree that Suh's actions are a reflection on either the Nebraska program or on Jim Schwartz. There are plenty of players on the Lions team that do not allow the opponent to get under their skin to the point that they retaliate in this fashion. Suh is aggressive, plain and simple. Some of his actions come with the territory and he is going to get penalized and fined from time to time. Some of the things he has been penalized and fined for are BS too, but they come with the reputation of being aggressive. We Detroit fans can live with some of this stuff, but the 'stomp' did not sit well. Especially his explanation, and refusal to take responsibility for his actions. Suck it up, tell us you made a mistake and lets move on! Maturity appears to be his issue.

As far as a reflection on the Nebraska program. For those that must say Suh reflects poorly on Nebraska, Dominic Raiola and Kyle Vanden Bosch also play here and just my opinion, they are more of a reflection on Nebraska than Suh.

You have some good points and for the most part I agree with you, but being from a Husker fan from Nebraska I feel that he isn't helping our image none. That's just me though; it seems that most people don't feel the way I do. But why would Raiola and Vanden Bosch be more of a reflection than Suh?

You have some good points and for the most part I agree with you, but being from a Husker fan from Nebraska I feel that he isn't helping our image none. That's just me though; it seems that most people don't feel the way I do. But why would Raiola and Vanden Bosch be more of a reflection than Suh?

Why wouldn't they be?

Cuz I hear more about Suh than I hear about either one of them.

Why wouldn't they be?

Cuz I hear more about Suh than I hear about either one of them.

If you let the press dictate to you how you feel about your team then you're going to be one sad fan.

He certainly isn't hurting it. I haven't read one article about how Suh's "troubled" NFL career is taking recruits away from Nebraska.

He certainly isn't hurting it. I haven't read one article about how Suh's "troubled" NFL career is taking recruits away from Nebraska.

Neither have I, but my opinion is the minority and I have nothing to do with recruiting and I don't follow it that much. My view point is from a Husker fan that was born and raised in Nebraska, so I see his actions in the NFL as WTF? If he has maturity issues then what the hell was doing in college? Where you are supposed to learn how to be an adult.

I am new here, and to the Nebraska fan base and am learning as I go but how is....heads down, mouths shut (well not Raiola), do their job on the field, leaders on their side of the ball, hard work and dedication to their craft, level headed, professionals on the field.

Well let me put it this way...I won't be playing football at NU next year... eyeswear2allthatsholy