The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

Thats it? Just 91mph? Oregon has some of the best roads to drive on. Hell, the group that I was in there averaged 125. It is very easy to do in Oregon.

What he does in his private life is on him. Let him live his life the way he wants to. Tell me what early 20s men didn't do the same and I will show you nerds that play online games all day. Atleast he isn't doing drugs, hitting his women or waving his gun everywhere and then shooting himself in the leg.

Edited by okaive

Thats it? Just 91mph? Oregon has some of the best roads to drive on. Hell, the group that I was in there averaged 125. It is very easy to do in Oregon.

What he does in his private life is on him. Let him live his life the way he wants to. Tell me what early 20s men didn't do the same and I will show you nerds that play online games all day. Atleast he isn't doing drugs, hitting his women or waving his gun everywhere and then shooting himself in the leg.

That's not what Mr. Goodell thinks, better not be a pattern developing here or it might start having ramifications in the league.

Dude needs to get his driving under control or something really really bad is going to happen. The car crash and then the excessive speed? Sure everybody speeds...I've gone 35 or so over before when I was younger, not often enough to be caught though so you have to figure that he does it a lot. He's bound to get into a serious injury accident eventually...also isn't 90+ in a 55 one of those deals where its actually criminal? Can't he lose his license?

The media isn't exactly interested in "the truth." They are interested in creating a story that will make you read/watch/listen. When that can be done by writing a story about how great Suh is by donating millions to his alma mater, or donating equipment to a high school team that was the victim of a theft, they'll do that. They will use whatever language they need in order to create the picture of a person worthy of reading about.

This. Exactly. The NFL is loving Suh. Anytime they can get people talking about the NFL, they love it. Especially if the issues are on-the-field and not off-the-field. I wouldn't be surprised if for every "fine" Suh gets, that there is a little "kickback" from the NFL. It's entertainment.

If Suh is so hated, how do you explain CBS putting him on their pre-game show? People aren't turning the channel when they see this "monster".

• 3 months later...

For most of his first two NFL seasons, Ndamukong Suh has played left defensive tackle, lining up next to Corey Williams in the middle of the Lions' defensive line. But at the Lions' third open practice of the spring Monday, Suh took several snaps at right defensive tackle, a look defensive coordinator Gunther Cunningham said he "probably" will use more this year.

"Warren (Sapp) will be happy; I'm going to move him all over the place now," Cunningham said."

LINK

You bet! Cut Suh loose. Let him wreak havoc!!