The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

Suh didn't act right, could have done a better job handling it. But then again. commentators took it too far.

Its a classic example of magnification. Everyone has Suh under a microscope, and they take the littlest thing and blow it up 100x larger than it really needs to be.

I wouldn't blame this on the commentators. NINE personal fouls since he made it to the NFL and that comment? WTF was that? He's a punk plain and simple

He violently smashed Dietrich-Smith's head into the ground several times and then tried to kick him twice succeeding once...that's a crime outside of football.

Getting a little carried away aren't we? There's a lot of crap that is a crime outside of football that happens all the time. Violently? He's wearing a f'ing helmet.

I'm not defending him because I think he's handled a lot badly over the past year and I've been watching him all season and am disappointed, but come on...

Suh didn't act right, could have done a better job handling it. But then again. commentators took it too far.

Its a classic example of magnification. Everyone has Suh under a microscope, and they take the littlest thing and blow it up 100x larger than it really needs to be.

I wouldn't blame this on the commentators. NINE personal fouls since he made it to the NFL and that comment? WTF was that? He's a punk plain and simple

He violently smashed Dietrich-Smith's head into the ground several times and then tried to kick him twice succeeding once...that's a crime outside of football.

Getting a little carried away aren't we? There's a lot of crap that is a crime outside of football that happens all the time. Violently? He's wearing a f'ing helmet.

You're right, shouldn't have been a flag. Suh is a great player..so clean and respectful...

Just kidding...f#*k Suh. Its players like him that have ruined football.

He violently smashed Dietrich-Smith's head into the ground several times and then tried to kick him twice succeeding once...that's a crime outside of football...he's a punk.

I wouldn't call it violent. You wanna see violent, look at Burkhead's helmet being turned 180 degrees against ISU last year?

If Suh wanted to violently smash his head into ground, i don't think the guy would be conscious.

• Fire 1

He violently smashed Dietrich-Smith's head into the ground several times and then tried to kick him twice succeeding once...that's a crime outside of football...he's a punk.

I wouldn't call it violent. You wanna see violent, look at Burkhead's helmet being turned 180 degrees against ISU last year?

If Suh wanted to violently smash his head into ground, i don't think the guy would be conscious.

I shutter to think what would've happened had Smith not been wearing a helmet.

But really, you and Bean are going to rationalize this, compare it to that, yada yada yada. It doesn't matter. Suh is just a classless football player and that comment proves he is seriously lacking in character.

You're right, shouldn't have been a flag. Suh is a great player..so clean and respectful...

Just kidding...f#*k Suh. Its players like him that have ruined football.

Where did I say it shouldn't have been a flag? He should have been ejected and flagged. But you act like he was clubbing someone's baby. This type of sh#t happens a lot in the NFL. Wasn't it one of your players that got kicked in the balls this year? At this point I really don't care about Suh anymore. He was good while he was here but since he left he's changed. His play this year has been less than stellar and he's had plenty of opportunities when he hasn't been double-teamed to make an impact and has failed to do much of anything. I'd rather watch for VandenBosch, who plays the game how it was meant to be played.

But really, you and Bean are going to rationalize this, compare it to that, yada yada yada. It doesn't matter. Suh is just a classless football player and that comment proves he is seriously lacking in character.

Believe it or not someone's head getting shoved into the ground happens in almost every game, and that "violently" every few games. Not condoning it it's just understandable, people get frustrated and it happens. The kicking thing was just out of character, I would have been ok with him admitting he did it and just saying he had a brain fart. I can understand that things were chippy out there well before that and he may have let his emotions get the best of him.

I'm not rationalizing. It happens a lot in football that players push off other players helmets to stand up. Like i said. Suh is under a microscope and folks will blow up things larger than they need to be. Knowing that Suh should do a better job controlling his emotions on the field. I don't like the kick, i don't buy Suh's explanation for it. I agree with his ejection, i think he should be fined, but suspended seems a bit over the top.

If they suspend Suh, they should suspend Green Bay's Lee for the swing he took at Lion's Berry earlier in the game.

Believe it or not someone's head getting shoved into the ground happens in almost every game, and that "violently" every few games. Not condoning it it's just understandable, people get frustrated and it happens. The kicking thing was just out of character, I would have been ok with him admitting he did it and just saying he had a brain fart. I can understand that things were chippy out there well before that and he may have let his emotions get the best of him.

Yes, I watch football. I'm aware that this kind of thing happens. I have similar opinions of those offending players but there isn't an HB thread about them...there is about Suh and there's a whole lot of weak sh#t being spread around in it.

I'm not rationalizing. It happens a lot in football that players push off other players helmets to stand up. Like i said. Suh is under a microscope and folks will blow up things larger than they need to be. Knowing that Suh should do a better job controlling his emotions on the field. I don't like the kick, i don't buy Suh's explanation for it. I agree with his ejection, i think he should be fined, but suspended seems a bit over the top.

If they suspend Suh, they should suspend Green Bay's Lee for the swing he took at Lion's Berry earlier in the game.

Bingo! How dare that tattoed freak swing his fist at someone who was wearing a helmet! I shutter to think of what would have happened had he not been wearing his helmet! That's criminal outside of a football game!

• Fire 1

Bingo! How dare that tattoed freak swing his fist at someone who was wearing a helmet! I shutter to think of what would have happened had he not been wearing his helmet! That's criminal outside of a football game!

Agreed, I don't want that on my football team. I fail to see where we disagree here...oh wait now I do...you defend your idiots, I don't.

Yes, I watch football. I'm aware that this kind of thing happens. I have similar opinions of those offending players but there isn't an HB thread about them...there is about Suh and there's a whole lot of weak sh#t being spread around in it.

Well he's the best thing to happen here in the last decade so forgive us if we are a little high on him. But personally I think it was just him losing control of his emotions, it happens, learn from it and become better from it. Up to this point I wouldn't say he is dirty just a hard nose guy that plays the game the way it should be played, but today he crossed a line and I hope he learns from that.