The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

Couple nuggets from Bill Simmons' weekly NFL column

• My buddy Gus thinks Ndamukong Suh's nickname should be "Chaos N. Suh." It's pretty good. You have to admit.

• Ndamukong Suh is such a force that it took me only eight weeks to spell his name in the previous paragraph, which made me think, that should be its own All-Star Team: the Ndamukong Suh All-Stars, for great athletes with hard-to-spell names who are so good that we eventually don't have to think twice about spelling their name even though any non-sports fan would have no chance at spelling it correctly. I don't know who else is on the team, but Coach K definitely isn't the coach.

Suh won't make it in the NFL!!!

...as a place kicker.

I just saw him come in as a backup kicker for the Lions, he missed his first try at an extra point. Did he ever place kick as a Husker? Maybe I missed it, but I did not know he dabbled as a kicker... Now if the ball needed a good smashing, he is your man. :)

Am I losing my mind or did I just hear Suh missed an extra point kick???????

Not losing your mind at all, Hanson is hurt and I'm guessing Suh told the coach he could since he has a soccer background before football.

Wasn't his best moment...

Am I losing my mind or did I just hear Suh missed an extra point kick???????

Not losing your mind at all, Hanson is hurt and I'm guessing Suh told the coach he could since he has a soccer background before football.

Wasn't his best moment...

I'm sure he's just a little out of practice. I never heard stories of him kicking field goals while he was here even. Still wow...

I think he played soccer as a kid until he got to big or something. He seriously came in as a kicker...... so apparently the lions are paying Strafford and Suh so much money that they can afford to keep a backup kicker on the roster. You would think the punter wouldve had better experience than Suh trying to kick the ball.

I find it hard to believe that nobody on the roster can attempt to kick an extra point other than Suh.