The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

"I've gotten clocked full in the face and not flinched. If you're basing your defense of Suh on the fact that a guy who got cleated in a fight didn't flinch, it's pretty weak sauce."

I'll believe this when me sh!t turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet. I'll only believe this if you got punched by a 2 yr old girl. If you don't even flinch when getting clocked in the face, you should be boxing, not writing messages on Huskerboard...

I was, in fact, punched by a two-year-old girl. But it does nothing to dispel the truth of what I said.

"I've gotten clocked full in the face and not flinched. If you're basing your defense of Suh on the fact that a guy who got cleated in a fight didn't flinch, it's pretty weak sauce."

I'll believe this when me sh!t turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet. I'll only believe this if you got punched by a 2 yr old girl. If you don't even flinch when getting clocked in the face, you should be boxing, not writing messages on Huskerboard...

I was, in fact, punched by a two-year-old girl. But it does nothing to dispel the truth of what I said.

I'm sorry but two-year olds can pack a punch, it in no way takes away from your story Knapp.

I will not be satisfied until Suh goes to anger management classes, does several public service announcements, records a hit charity single with Lady Gaga and or Elton John and apologizes to his victims' mothers by bringing them a puppy and reading them a touching sonnet that he composes himself.

Those are my conditions.

Then, just maybe I can think about forgiving Suh.

Wow. Tough crowd! ;) But seriously, I do hope that he gets some help but I really pray that a more mature player will come along side him and just take him under his wing and show him how it's done correctly. Suh is not a bad kid. When he first came to Nebraska he wasn't tough at all. He was like a big teddy bear and because of this he was pretty ineffective. However, after Bo got here, he taught him how to play defensively. Suh really matured after that and became an effective player. Now he's in the big leagues. Scary place I'll bet. Easy to get caught up in all of the glitter. Easy to get a big head. Here's hoping that Suh will get the help he needs and uses the next 2 weeks to get his head on straight.

Explain to me how this is illegal

Last time I checked, you could push someone down.

How is this dirty?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vtOrd1U5Z8

He got facemask, cool. So do hundreds of players every season. He got Delhomme at a weird angle and took him down the way he could.

The NFL is scared of Suh and they don't know how to handle him, so they default to flags and fines. The NFL is ridiculous. Even the Big 12, in a game fixed for Texas, let Suh play instead of making things up to penalize him for. (Media link limit reached. See Suh v. McCoy)

That is just as bad as anything else he's done. He's a freak of nature, that doesn't mean he should be prevented from playing football.

I have never had one coach that taught me to make a tackle by hitting an opponent to the back of the head. You are correct football is a violent game but the players have an understanding that these types of things end careers. You go as hard as you can within the rule and that's it.

If you go to the helmet of a QB you should expect to get flagged. Furthermore if you bring them down from behind with two hand on the helmet and he goes from facing one direction to on his back in the the opposite direction there should be no compliant.

Pushing someone in the back of the head (it even appeared to be open handed) ends careers? Cite one......I'll wait.....

I never said that the tackle on Delhomme was legal. Clearly he grabbed his facemask. That's a 15 yard penalty, that's to be expected. The fact that everyone went full retard over it is what is ridiculous. It wasn't a dirty play. Sometimes you get facemask. It happens.

Ndamukong-Suh-Stomping-e1322423457724.jpg

Why does it make a difference to me? Maybe because there are a few on here (a few, not all) who maintain that Suh either A) didn't intend to hit Dietrich-Smith or B) shouldn't be punished because he didn't hurt the guy when he stomped him.

Nice try. Dietrich-Smith is clearly still holding his foot in this picture. This is on the way up, not down.

I've gotten clocked full in the face and not flinched.

Cool story bro.....

I will not be satisfied until Suh goes to anger management classes, does several public service announcements, records a hit charity single with Lady Gaga and or Elton John and apologizes to his victims' mothers by bringing them a puppy and reading them a touching sonnet that he composes himself.

Those are my conditions.

Then, just maybe I can think about forgiving Suh.

Would you settle for a duet with Justin Bieber?

I saw that article as well. It's drivel, and I didn't post it on purpose.

The entire point of that article is to rile people up, get them to talk about it with their friends, and get more clicks on her story. There is no reason to click the link. You wouldn't line your bird cage with that article, believe me.