The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

Suh is not the problem. Our culture is the problem, but none the less; I would like to know the opinion of Suh, from the offensive lineman whose face he literally broke with a sucker punch back in about Suh's soph year at NU. I think he broke his nose and his cheek bone if I recall. The university and the media swept it under the rug quicker than a hoover vacuum cleaner could get to it. I remember thinking at the time that he probably should have been arrested for assault.

And now...all of a sudden...everyones wondering whats wrong? "Thats just not Suh"? That is how Suh has been molded. Of that...there is no denial in my mind.

Ahh...Nebraska...the good life. Children of the Corn...unite in shock! It must be a conspiracy. LOL

:troll:

He says while throwing his insignificant, infantile and impotent little bread crumbs. lol

Hmmm. Tell that to Pavlov's dog.

Doesn't matter how many times you ring that bell, Suh has higher brain function (and opposable thumbs) and is capable of determining right and wrong. He can be taught aggression all he wants, but the bottom line is, HE has the choice to follow that conditioning or to make better choices. HE chose to stomp the guy (and behead Delhomme, and smoosh Cutler). Not his coaches, not society, him.

When your criminal raised on the wrong side of the tracks with all the wrong stimulus robs that bank, we're not putting society in jail, we're putting the criminal in jail. Why? Because we're not letting that criminal cop out on some bogus psychological "I was conditioned to do it, your honor." We expect adults to make proper choices, no matter how much chow is placed in their bowl before the bell rings.

Suh is not the problem. Our culture is the problem,

The ONLY person responsible for Suh's behavior is Ndamukong Suh. Not his coaches, not society, just Suh.

Totally different situation, brah. As dogs don't have the capability to NOT follow the psychological rule, [most] humans have the cognition to CHOOSE wether they follow the psychological predisposition. We may be predisposed to something, but we always have the conscious choice to not follow it.

Our genes only give us a guideline, our cognitive abilities do have the ability to choose against it.

Suh is not the problem. Our culture is the problem, but none the less; I would like to know the opinion of Suh, from the offensive lineman whose face he literally broke with a sucker punch back in about Suh's soph year at NU. I think he broke his nose and his cheek bone if I recall. The university and the media swept it under the rug quicker than a hoover vacuum cleaner could get to it. I remember thinking at the time that he probably should have been arrested for assault.

And now...all of a sudden...everyones wondering whats wrong? "Thats just not Suh"? That is how Suh has been molded. Of that...there is no denial in my mind.

Ahh...Nebraska...the good life. Children of the Corn...unite in shock! It must be a conspiracy. LOL

You're an idiot.

Ok Mr. Accountability. Heres your chance to be accountable and shine. Do tell...EXACTLY why, in your opinion, am I an idiot. Not saying I disagree with you, but it's always nice to see how the flavor of my idiocy tastes to others.

You're right. I apologize. Heat of the moment kind of thing I guess.

• Fire 1

Doesn't matter how many times you ring that bell, Suh has higher brain function (and opposable thumbs) and is capable of determining right and wrong. He can be taught aggression all he wants, but the bottom line is, HE has the choice to follow that conditioning or to make better choices. HE chose to stomp the guy (and behead Delhomme, and smoosh Cutler). Not his coaches, not society, him.

When your criminal raised on the wrong side of the tracks with all the wrong stimulus robs that bank, we're not putting society in jail, we're putting the criminal in jail. Why? Because we're not letting that criminal cop out on some bogus psychological "I was conditioned to do it, your honor." We expect adults to make proper choices, no matter how much chow is placed in their bowl before the bell rings.

You just told me that you, as an individual, have absolutely no responsibility to; or for society. Because, whether you like it or not...criminals are part of the society you built. But rather than acknowledge your castle made of sand...you choose to turn a blind eye. And this is why America is falling apart. That criminal is someone elses problem. Now...why wasn't Suh arrested for sucker punching his own team mate and breaking his nose and cheek bone? I'm sure you or I would have been. Oh...thats right...he was a Cornhusker at the time. Same goes for Lawrence Phillips. He was fine as a Cornhusker too. And I'm sure that now that we are done with him, by golly, he deserves to rot in jail too. Another guy we could have helped while he was here instead of turning our heads and letting him play. Oh no officer...It most certainly is "More than Winning" Hmm...where have I heard that title before??

You just told me that you, as an individual, have absolutely no responsibility to; or for society. Because, whether you like it or not...criminals are part of the society you built. But rather than acknowledge your castle made of sand...you choose to turn a blind eye. And this is why America is falling apart. That criminal is someone elses problem. Now...why wasn't Suh arrested for sucker punching his own team mate and breaking his nose and cheek bone? I'm sure you or I would have been. Oh...thats right...he was a Cornhusker at the time. Same goes for Lawrence Phillips. He was fine as a Cornhusker too. And I'm sure that now that we are done with him, by golly, he deserves to rot in jail too. Another guy we could have helped while he was here instead of turning our heads and letting him play. Oh no officer...It most certainly is "More than Winning" Hmm...where have I heard that title before??

What?

For someone who types a lot of words, you sure don't say too much...

What?

Really knapplc...never mind.

When did Suh break another Cornhusker's face?

You will have to look that up on your own as I'm sure no one on this board that remembers it will volunteer that inconvenient truth to you. Personally...I'm off this board for good. Happy blissful ignorance to all.

It's been discussed several times on this board. But whatever.

You will have to look that up on your own as I'm sure no one on this board that remembers it will volunteer that inconvenient truth to you. Personally...I'm off this board for good. Happy blissful ignorance to all.

Enjoy your... whatever it is that you enjoy.

Don't let your tinfoil hat get too tight.

It's been discussed several times on this board. But whatever.

I've never heard of this incident. I'd really like to know what happened.