The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

Passengers say Suh lied about crash

Woah. If this is all true, Suh needs to take the rest of the year off and get his life back together. I think the fame is getting to him.

Isn't this overreacting a little? I wrecked a car when I was younger, driving too fast on a gravel road, lost control and rolled the thing. Could have killed someone, but luckily nobody was hurt but me (cut on the forehead & banged up ankle).

I didn't need to get my life back together, I just needed to stop acting like a fool. I wasn't famous, I was a young guy showing off.

Suh has some wisdom to gain, sure, but let's not go overboard.

False reporting is a fairly serious crime. C1M here in Nebraska.

Suh seems to be displaying a pattern of very poor judgment. Also, we shouldn't act like he is just some kid. He is a millionaire about 60 times over and 24 years old. An adult by every measure except perhaps maturity.

Funny, I bet that's the same reason the passengers now report injuries. Portland police stated that nothing was suspicious and it was just an accident. Everybody walks up to this kid with their hand out, yet nobody wants to give him a break. I see him playing out the rest of his contract and walking away from the game, a la Barry Sanders. Seriously what do people want from him? Do you wan't him to be an aggressive Suh or a lazy Haynesworth? You don't get to have your cake and eat it too.

Right . . . it's all a vast conspiracy. The Portland police are looking for a handout. Of course. coffee5.gif

The biggest problem most seem to be ignoring is the fact that he has absolutely zero problem lying. He lied about the incident that caused his suspension. It now appears he lied to authorities about the wreck. Neither incident is really that bad, but I do question why he always lies about things. We've all mashed on the gas pedal at a green light. I don't see the wreck as anything other than typical horseplay. It was dumb, and it doesn't seem like something most 24 year olds would do. However, it's something I'm guessing most all of us have done in the past. I have a big problem with him lying, and I have an even bigger problem with him bringing the Man Upstairs into his lie like he did with the incident on the football field.

• Fire 3

The biggest problem most seem to be ignoring is the fact that he has absolutely zero problem lying. He lied about the incident that caused his suspension. It now appears he lied to authorities about the wreck. Neither incident is really that bad, but I do question why he always lies about things. We've all mashed on the gas pedal at a green light. I don't see the wreck as anything other than typical horseplay. It was dumb, and it doesn't seem like something most 24 year olds would do. However, it's something I'm guessing most all of us have done in the past. I have a big problem with him lying, and I have an even bigger problem with him bringing the Man Upstairs into his lie like he did with the incident on the football field.

+1

He has that incident in Lincoln to where he somehow got off with no charges. Portrays the whole program at Nebraska very poorly.

He has that incident in Lincoln to where he somehow got off with no charges. Portrays the whole program at Nebraska very poorly.

Cool blog, bro.

• Fire 1

Cool blog, bro.

Thanks. I got another one here. Putting up an article about the bowl game soon.

Right, because in that incident he did nothing legally wrong and being the only witness he could say what ever he needed to say to get himself out of trouble. It happens all the time to less famous people.

• Fire 1

Cool blog, bro.

Read my sig.

• Fire 5

Cool blog, bro.

Read my sig.

You should make it bigger.

Right, because in that incident he did nothing legally wrong and being the only witness he could say what ever he needed to say to get himself out of trouble. It happens all the time to less famous people.

Exactly

Exactly

So where were you trying to go with that?

Exactly

He's just trying to drive traffic to his blog. Pretty obvious.

I don't think Suh's actions reflect poorly on Nebraska. When you compare what he's doing to what LP and Thunder Collins did, it's extremely minor. For the most part, Suh was well behaved under the Pelini's. Maybe his actions now speak more to his current coach than his former coach which is normally what I hear in the media. Detroit players were getting ripped for learning nothing from the Suh suspension by committing similar infraction this past weekend.

• Fire 1

Exactly

He's just trying to drive traffic to his blog. Pretty obvious.

I'm discussing Ndamukong Suh in a forum that was create for that very purpose. Yes, I wrote an article on what you call a "blog" and yes I would like your opinion on it as it pertains to the discussion. If you don't want to participate or read it then don't, but if want to discuss something other than Suh I suggest start a new topic.

I don't think Suh's actions reflect poorly on Nebraska. When you compare what he's doing to what LP and Thunder Collins did, it's extremely minor. For the most part, Suh was well behaved under the Pelini's. Maybe his actions now speak more to his current coach than his former coach which is normally what I hear in the media. Detroit players were getting ripped for learning nothing from the Suh suspension by committing similar infraction this past weekend.

I watched that game myself and Colinsworth went nuts about it. Same stupid mistake and I was rooting for the Lions this year.