The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

1) He's not paid those millions to be nice. His job is to rough people up.

2) There was nothing dirty about what he did yesterday.

3) Thanks for stopping by and making your post for the year.

I now understand why all my friends hate husker fans...

Join your friends then. There are hundreds of other more pressing issues to bring up on this day than what a guys who hasnt played for us in nearly 3 years is doing in the NFL. It's a broken record. There is a 20 page thread floating around here specifically for comments and discussions regarding Ndamukong. If your friends base their opinions of a fanbase on a comment or two made on a message, then they're just idiots.

• Fire 2

Join your friends then. There are hundreds of other more pressing issues to bring up on this day than what a guys who hasnt played for us in nearly 3 years is doing in the NFL. It's a broken record. There is a 20 page thread floating around here specifically for comments and discussions regarding Ndamukong. If your friends base their opinions of a fanbase on a comment or two made on a message, then they're just idiots.

Yes, insult my friends based off a post, the same sort of post that you say they shouldn't be able to judge a fan base off of....

You don't need to be sorry. But to claim this play was intentional is a biased opinion. Obviously the packers are not investigating, but you being a Packers fan has you biased against a player on the Lions. Can you tell me the last time an Offensive player was called for helmet to helmet contact? Suh has been penalized because the NFL wants to keep games exciting, they want to protect QB's and WR's.

You don't need to be sorry. But to claim this play was intentional is a biased opinion. Obviously the packers are not investigating, but you being a Packers fan has you biased against a player on the Lions. Can you tell me the last time an Offensive player was called for helmet to helmet contact? Suh has been penalized because the NFL wants to keep games exciting, they want to protect QB's and WR's.

You missed the fact though that I am also a huge fan of his from college, The Shaub hit was ... um... iffy at best. However, there has been flagrant fouls, the Evan Dietrich Smith stomp being one of them. I just didn't recall him playing that way when he played here, which is my biggest question I guess. Did he change, or when he was a husker did I have that same bias....

Lol! Great point! Suh is a p.o.s. What he did was intentional. To deny that is pathetic and means you didn't watch close enough or chose to not see it.