The "Suuuuuuuuuuh" Thread

Nexus

• 1 year later...

Suspended for the playoff game vs. Dallas.

I have lost all respect for him. I'm all for physical play but he is just dirty. It's odd he has changed so much in five years.

This is what is really odd to me. It's common to focus on the good and ignore the bad when you're a fan of someone but I really don't remember anything like this while he was here. Not even something mentioned by the TV coverage as being questionable. Either it was missed or he's kind of gone off the deep end. There really isn't any excuse for it. It's ridiculous.

That being said, this one was fairly tame. If it wasn't for his history, you could make an argument that this one was an accident. But it seems like this was intentional as well. He doesn't seem to really go looking for a place to take a cheap shot but he sure doesn't pass one up if it falls in his lap.

• 1 month later...
Lions' website reports team won't franchise Suh
By NOAH TRISTER (AP Sports Writer) 1 hour ago AP - Sports
DETROIT (AP) -- Ndamukong Suh can test the open market when free agency begins March 10 after the Lions decided not to use the franchise tag on the star defensive tackle, according to a report on the team's website.

Looks like we'll get to see Suh on a different team. I hope he goes a decent team where there's a chance for postseason play. Love to see Suh in the Superbowl.