What We Need To Happen This Weekend

epocSoN

OK so me and my wife were talking about this and I Need to write it down so I don't forget it. Here are a couple games that would really help us long term in the BSC.

Alabama over LSU

Hawaii over Boise St.

Utah over TCU

Bama could drop a game later in their schedule, LSU probably won't.

Besides Nevada, this is Boise St's last tough game.

Utah could conceivably lose to Notre dame or BYU, TCU will coast after this weekend.

OK so me and my wife were talking about this and I Need to write it down so I don't forget it. Here are a couple games that would really help us long term in the BSC.

Alabama over LSU

Hawaii over Boise St.

Utah over TCU

Utah could conceivably lose to Notre dame or BYU, TCU will coast after this weekend.

My wife and I...

Sorry I'm 4th grade teacher and it's a habit. :thumbs

Alabama over LSU

Hawaii over Boise St.

Utah over TCU

Bama over LSU...trying to figure out how this affects us?

LSU needs to beat Bama so they have two losses. Then Bama needs to beat Auburn in the Iron Bowl. Auburn would still head to the SEC Champ game because they would have the tiebreaker between LSU. Bama is a scary team because they have so much respect in the polls. IF they can avoid a let down in Baton Rouge this weekend they will most certainly beat Auburn in the Iron Bowl and punch their ticket to the National Title. Everyone is looking forward to the Iron Bowl but forget that LSU is a very talented football team and it seems to me that people are writing them off. You herd it here first LSU will beat Alabama in Death Valley this weekend it will be UGLY but they will get it done. Last time i checked LSU still has top tier athletes to match Alabama's.

I guess i was just banking on the fact that Auburn would be undefeated going into the title. So if Bama beats LSU and Auburn beats Bama they both have two loses and are out of the picture. There isn't a way for Auburn to lose two games this year it doesn't seem. They won't lose in the SEC championship.

I'm still trying to understand all the logistics so the more info on this the better.

If we win out, things will take care of themsevles. Im more worried about Iowa state more then anything.

To a point, if we want a shot of the National Title, although it's small, we need a lot of things to happen. Just trying to keep track of it week by week.

I guess i was just banking on the fact that Auburn would be undefeated going into the title. So if Bama beats LSU and Auburn beats Bama they both have two loses and are out of the picture. There isn't a way for Auburn to lose two games this year it doesn't seem. They won't lose in the SEC championship.

I'm still trying to understand all the logistics so the more info on this the better.

I'd prefer LSU beating Bama, and then Bama beating Auburn. I think there's a good chance of Bama winning out, in which case they'll probably be in the BCS title game. But if they lose now, and then beat Auburn, it won't matter for Bama, they'll be out of the race with two losses. And if they beat Auburn, it's a very late season loss for Auburn, and they might drop far enough in the human polls to give us a shot, without having much time to climb back up again.

They still have to play Georgia...wait.

While I would LOVE to get into the national title debate, I am still incredibly worried about getting to the Big XII title game. Games @ ISU, @ Texas A&M, and at home with a CU team that always plays us tough is going to be tight. With us being tied with Mizzery we cannot lose one game, this makes me INCREDIBLY nervous! I just think....crap I dropped my kool-aid...I'll finish this post later.

• Fire 2

Alabama over LSU

Hawaii over Boise St.

Utah over TCU

So Nevada is the last "road block for BSU" Must be nice.