SIGNED OLB/DE Max Pirman

:laughpound Nexus, too funny.

Max is still very much committed to Indiana. He says he's taking this visit in case "something goes wrong." Decided to tag along with a teammate who is coming for an unofficial (2012 LB Mason Monheim).

Hearing LB Monheim will be a top prospect for 2012 (Illinois has already offered him). Pirman is an interesting prospect. Will be interested to see how he likes his visit this weekend because there is a world of difference playing on Nebraska's defense vs. Indiana's. After watching Indiana fold on Iowa's drive last weekend (that was Cosgrove-esque defense there), no doubt Pirman could play early there. But he also seems like a player the Pelini's could develop to his full potential. Small-town type kid would likely love Nebraska...I'll be watching this one with interest.

not sure about this one... for ever 10 david santos etc... you have on Max Pirman... i thinks not as simple as recruiting andrew G just for some other prize... but hey i'm sure the staff knows something we dont.... plus doesnt help to make some ohio inroads......

not sure about this one... for ever 10 david santos etc... you have on Max Pirman... i thinks not as simple as recruiting andrew G just for some other prize... but hey i'm sure the staff knows something we dont.... plus doesnt help to make some ohio inroads......

Can't argue your post...but sometimes the staff may see someone they can mold into a very good player. I get the sense that is happening here.

I think this kid is destined to played that stand-up defensive end/linebacker position that Cam-stache has been playing for the last couple of weeks. He's got the size, motor and the attitude that I really like. A year with Dobson to pack on a few more pounds and build up that speed, then LOOK OUT. I've got high hopes for this kid.

Welcome aboard, Max.